1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Missing Person Alert

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Lord Moeken, Jan 25, 2001.

1. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Just wondering if anyone has heard from Sylvus Moonbow lately? It seems he was taking some heat from many of the newbies a few days back and I haven't heard anything from him since. Of course there was that comment, 'Good bye sorcerer' I wonder what that meant? Maybe we should offer a reward for his return. :(

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    He's been sighted over in the NWN and BG2 forums today!

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited January 25, 2001).]

3. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Somtimes it's best to let the dust settle on its own.

Syl...

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Glad to see ya back Syl... :)

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited January 25, 2001).]

5. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

You are probably right. Good to hear from you anyway. I guess I'll just have to keep this reward money :)

6. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Syl: Did you delete my posting (and I think Sniper's posting) on the "bashing" string? If so, why? I was defending myself against an erroneous accusation, and now it looks like I've just scurried away in silent guilt.

[This message has been edited by Neverworlder (edited January 26, 2001).]

7. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

*shrugs*

As far as I knew, only the poster could delete their own posts.

Syl...

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Good to "see" ya Syl!

9. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Really? Tal said that only you and he can delete posts (we can edit them but not remove them, right?), and he didn't delete it. I guess it just disappeared via Internet/server problems or something. Oh well. Welcome back.

10. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

Whoa. I can delete other peoples posts? Oh look out now! :D

Seriously though, I've never deleted another posters posts although I have locked a topic or two. Otherwise, I just post, cause havoc and let Sorcerer monitor the postings.

Syl...

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hello Syl. How about you answer my mail next time?

12. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

I guess when I get it, I'll reply to it.

Syl...

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It's been sent to you two days ago! To the home.com account. :mad:

14. [​IMG] Ladies, ladies, not again. PUT THOSE HANDBAGS DOWN!!!

Sorry :D!

15. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

Rogers mail hub is down AGAIN. If it's not game related or site related and is really important, you can e-mail me at my work account.

Otherwise, you will have to wipe that red colored face away and wait until I am flooded with my waiting e-mail.

It's been four days or so. I can't send nor recieve. Happens from time to time, then when it's working, I love reading the e-mail from Rogers,

"We're working hard at bringing you a better service."

Syl...

16. Taluntain

Media:
    DOH.
    Well actually it's related to your solution, but then again, since you're not working on it, it can wait. Just be sure to reply to it when you get it.

17. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] phew! That was a close one!

[This message has been edited by Neverworlder (edited January 27, 2001).]

18. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] what about me... i didn't post for a long time *sob *sob* ;)

19. herf Guest

[​IMG] we just thought that someone had dropped and cracked you.

20. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Fine. Then welcome back to your too, Humpty!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.