1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mekrath's imp.... where is it??!!!

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by gonzo, Feb 27, 2006.

1. gonzo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

So the witch that you encounter in the serwers under the temple section tells you about some mirror that one of her imps stole. I ageed to find it for her but I can't find the damned imp. I have completed all of the quests there except the one whre you apparently meet some ithilids... or so I gather from reading the walkthroughs. Is it in that one section I have missed so far.
    I have tried to look this up in the walkthroughs and searching this forum but so far I have been unsuccessful. Anyways can somebody point me in the right direction?

2. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to

he should be between the northeastern stairs and the southeastern stair in the main sewer he is with some gobbos and a shambling mould, not really sure but i heard there was a bug with this, you could try reloading and enter the sewer, or just shadowkeeper the mirror if you wanted

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

He's somewhere to the right of Roger the Fence.

4. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

You don'T need to do his quest, you can just kill him to free your raven. I personally do his quest for little XP and then still end up killing him by being greedy. He is a real wimp for a mage and is a pathetic fight.

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

\|/
    -*-
    /|\
    ^ The sewers look like this, with the spot where you find a rakshasa in the middle where the * is, right? Well, take the SE tunnel from there and he'll be right at the end of it with a minor earth elemental. And though you don't have to do the quest, you can still kill the guy afterwards, so why not? :p

6. gonzo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Its' a HE??
    I thought it was a woman that gave you that quest......
    Well thanks for all the help anyway.
    I have already been through the whole sewer all of you described..... I don't think i ever encountered any earth elementals....

I will go through again to see if I killed the thing without realizing it. I hope the mirror would stay on the ground if I did.

7. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The imp and his elemental does not actually appear in the sewers until after you are given the quest. That's why you found nothing when you explored the area beforehand.

8. Dranalis DeAealth

Dranalis DeAealth Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc Veteran

You can't miss him, because he engages you in convo (or rather, shouts a challenge at you) as soon as you get within range of him.

9. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

@Gonzo

Mekrath is definitely a man. Sorta. :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.