1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mace of Disruption

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Loki, Apr 22, 2001.

1. Loki Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Ive heard that it can upgraded with illithium, but where?

PLZ answer fast im just leaving to Spellhold;)

2. Wingfoot Guest

take both items to Crommwell in the Docks District. his smithy his all the way on the eastern portion of the district.

3. Loki Gems: 1/31

Where can i get more illithium then since i gave all to that artist guy?

4. Loki Gems: 1/31

PS. sorry bout posting in wrong forums;)
    Im still stupid newbie:-(

5. Wingfoot Guest

ahh i thought you still had it. not sure if you can get anymore anywhere. you can get illithium alloy from the same woman you got the real illithium but that wont work. i took the alloy and the mace to Crommwell but had no luck.

well i'm sure one of the mods will move the topic to the BG2 forum.

6. Loki Gems: 1/31

Well i do have good ole shadow keeper i guess ill just have to add lumb of illithium to my inventory;)

7. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

when you talk to the Ore Merchant make sure to get info on both the Illithium Alloy and the pure Illithium!

Unfortunately there is no going back for the pure Illithium once you have the alloy. This means you also miss out on a sub-quest. :(

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Actually, I don't think you'll have to miss out on the sub-quest. Go to Sir Sarles with the fake, he'll know it's fak and leave, Go back to the temple of helm and they'll still give you the reward and then take the REAL illithium and have Cromwell make it into a Mace of Disruption+2

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.