1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Least favourite gem

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Takara, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    After finding out peoples fav. gem I thought I'd ask after the opposite. Whereas people seemed to go for the expensive pretties, I thought this might be a bit more varied. Oh, one condition though: dont say turquoise. That's just too obvious.

For me it's the Jasper gem. It's just so dull and lifeless. And the colour.... urgh. Hard on it's heels would be the sunstone, as that is really boring as well.

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

The first one; I think the colour and shape are pretty dull. Your current one isn't very good either -but at least it's round. ;)

3. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Tchazar gem: ugly bilious colour/weird form...

4. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

The grey round thingy, lynx eye gem is the name i think. Mostly because it's gray(blue?) and booring, a depressing gem really, reminds me of the Finnish fall...

5. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Look to your left...look at it! :flaming: Its the worst gem there is. THE VERY WORST!!!

I hate it...though if I keep posting as much as I am over the last couple of weeks (due to my holidays going on and not having much else to do) I will hopefully get a nice shiny Skydrop gem soon.

Till then...Tchazar gem...AAAAAARGGGHHHHH!!!

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Definitely the Tchazar. It has a truly ugly shape and colour.

7. Takara

Media:
    I've got to say i'm surprised everyone seems to hate the tchazar gem. I kinda like it. But then I am a complete loony. :rolleyes: I can't stress how relieved I was to ditch the Jasper gem. Faraaz, you have been on the Tchazar gem a long time. :aww:

8. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

You know, the gem I hate the most has to be the Andar gem. Blegh, the colors are just nauseating.

9. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    yep i hate the tchazar gem aswell

Only 7 more posts to go, hmm where can i spam irrelevantly? :p

10. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Hahahaha!!! No more dirty ugly Tchazar gem. I love the new one. Um...if Tal's reading this...

SINCERE APPEAL TAL, please get Tchazar out and put some other gem in instead...please!! Or keep Tchazar as the first one or something.

:)

11. Takara

Media:
    I'm glad I only spent a week on the Tchazar gem. Any longer and I think I would have gone nuts. Spam is great! I'ts given me over 250 posts in 35 days. That's an average of around 7 posts a day. Long Live spam! :thumb:

12. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I didn't like the Bloodstone gem because you get it right after a really nice, pretty gem. After you had the nice one, it's just an eyesore.

13. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I don't have to worry about what gem I'm posted with, :lol: .

Skydrop and Tchazar gems are probably my least favorite.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.