1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kingdom of Loathing

Discussion in 'Playground' started by teekc, Feb 5, 2005.

1. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I just logged on, it's not too bad. Do you ever get to interact with other players?

and HOW THE HELL DO I GAIN MOJO points??? I'm stuck at level 1 :D

3. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

ehh, you click to walk around, click more to kill monster, click somemore to advance to the next plot. what can i say. i play the turtle guy, so i can't say the same for every class but my starting place is the mountain where i get my instruction on what to do next. As for players interection, in the camp there is a hippy stone, which after clicked you can pvp with other poeple.

4. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I played for a month or two, and got bored. What holds my interest these days is www.nationstates.org.

I have to admit that the humor in that game was excellent though. I recall getting my accordion thief up to level 27 or so by exploring Cobb's Knob and the dungeons under the city.

5. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

It's funny, but pretty repetitive. I ended up with a level 15 Turtle Tamer before I quit.

Getting into a fairly rich clan will give you some places to work on your stats. Best place for Mojo points at low levels is somewhere in the city IIRC. Somewhere near the Wizard Guild. For Muscle it's outside Cobb's Knob. The dex equivalent (can't remember the name) is the Alley I think.

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

oh cool. I'm a level 2 Disco Bandit :D

A question:

When you do the PvP is it random? And if it is, do they consider your levels? I wouldn't want to get schooled by a level 69er or something

7. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31

You can't PvP people that are too far below or above you IIRC. However I would recommend getting some items that improve your home base first to increase your chances of winning. I forget what they are, but there are numerous KoL fansites about that will tell you.

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

oh, okay, thanks. Also, I'm now level 3 and am getting trounced by the bats and pine-bats in the entrance to the bat cave :mad: . How do I enter the guano area? It says I need some sort of protection but doesn't give me any hint on how to get it

9. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.