1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Join the hallowed I.D.G.A.S Club today!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Drunken Monk, Jul 31, 2001.

1. Drunken Monk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I have seen that many clubs are popping out of nowhere recently and many founders are attempting to lure the flock into their evil child molesting grasp. Hault my fellow brothers and sisters in Sorcerianess! (or whatever you would call it).
    Cast out your unholy orbs in which you view such profanity and join I.D.G.A.S.!

I Don't Give A Shit

The club in which fellow lazy sobs gather around and make hypocritical and satirical taunts to the pompous self righteous ones who actually do something in their clubs.

If you join I.D.G.A.S. today, you will have more authority and more bite when you swing your taunts at those who think they have an opinion which counts! Be bitter, be lazy and dont give a shit.
    I want you today!...(well not really, but join anyway and dont leave this lazy, bitter slob on his own)
    *mumbles to himself in envy of other clubs*

2. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

What is with all these fanclubs?

[This message has been edited by Gash (edited July 31, 2001).]

3. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yeah i know, what is the point of making one when no one else is going to join(maybe one or two) but really there is no point. :eek:

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] As the founder of the HOTBODs club, which was the first such organization in recent history, I need to take full accountability for this trend.

Honestly, HOTBODs started as a joke. I was making fun of Killer Dwarf's child killing paladin, and needed something funny. I was so impressed by my sense of humor that I went immediately to Whatnots and as quickly as I could.

The response to HOTBODs was lukewarm, but I think most people got it for the joke it was. The later spin-off clubs show me that either, 1) Imitation is the highest form of praise; or 2) my joke was so lame they are trying to show me the right way to tell it. :) :D The KIT-CLUB, well, that was already a reality. We just love Kit - can't help it! ;)

So how should the non-joiners among SP respond to these clubs and associations???? Do what most people do to my jokes. IGNORE THEM! ;)

5. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

exactly.

We will do as we have always done and ignore all of the lame jokes posted.

(or if i were extreamist, i'd flame them out of existance :D)
    j/k, serioussly

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] *FLAME*
    *FLAME*
    *FLAME*
    *FLAME*
    *FLAME*

There. If only they haven't used those lame utils to revive themselves... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

;)

7. Drunken Monk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hold on people!
    This post was not made by myself but my friend who has my password. I WILL KILL HIM! As you know if youve paid attention to my past posts I do not make such lame jokes (if any at all). I'm actually known by those who know me as a vey serious person. Please do not get the wrong idea and think I would post such a STUPID topic. Looks like Ill have to change my password. :(

[This message has been edited by Drunken Monk (edited August 01, 2001).]

8. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Sure... :rolleyes: I've heard that before... :rolleyes:.

9. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

IF true now you know why you shouldnd give out your password.

IF not true I am forced to wonder what you where thinking.

10. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

We belive ya! :eek:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.