1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

IWD Seldarine's Hand info help...

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Faerus Stoneslammer, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

As I've said before, I'm gonna write a story about the Seldarine's Hand during the war with the Orcs and Goblins and the "treachery" of the dwarves. Unfortunately, I decided to do this a couple of weeks ago, and I had to reinstall IWD on my computer as I had to remove it to play BGII and vice-versa. I haven't had much play-time, what with school and football (American Football for you non-North Americans) so I was wondering if anyone who happens to be passing through the Seldarine's Hand could gather information about it and its people until I get there (several weeks at least). If you do post stuff, please have it set up like this:
    *name of character (ie Kaylessa)*
    *role (ie weaponmistress)*
    *short description of personality (ie determined, tough, honourable, honest, aggressive, etc)*
    *any other relevant info (ie puts her students before herself, etc)*
    And any info about the towers or the different floors would also be great. Thanks a bunch if you contribute [if my story's any good I'll likely post a link to it here, but it'll be very long]

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited April 15, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited April 16, 2002).]

2. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

IWD forum perhaps?

3. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Been there, didn't find much, none that was organized for my story anyway. :(

4. Tom Tayler W Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I know that your ending would lie in dorns deep. The daughter went there read her diary both of them, 1 in the hand the other in dorn. If you want reaction from everyone talk to everyone in the hand with a dwarf. But your final chapter would be in lower dorn with a dark elf named Nym in the gnomish settlement in lower dorn. He and his kind are the ones that sold the magic weapons. I forgot how but you can get him to admit this. I don't know if you have to have a cretin charter or hi intelligence or wisdom.

5. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

I was actually gonna end my Seldarine's Hand story just after the Mythal spell fails, and the lives of the elves, goblins, orcs and random monsters that were in the Hand get drained away. I would of course write another story seeing the whole story (of the orcs and goblins getting new weapons and the war) from the point-of-view of the dwarves of Dorn's Deep (including the whole war with the undead). This is the story that would have the Drow and Larrel's daughter (Evayne?). Although, I guess since I've said this much, the story won't be as interesting, will it?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.