1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

It's My Birthday!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by FSFunky, Aug 4, 2001.

1. FSFunky Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I just wanted to share this:

It's my b-b-birthday.
    It's my b-b-birthday.

This day I am 15 years on this planet!

Woohoo!

</USELESSINFO>

,FSFunky

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

1 year older but not one year wiser is my conclusion after reading this ;)

Congratulations!!!

(maybe a good idea to start a "Birthday topic" here for everybody who has a birthday and wants to let us know that?)

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Congratulations!
    You now enter the best time in your life, be sure to enjoy it ;)

4. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Congratulations! :)

Happy Birthday! :D

5. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Yep, enjoy these days where you can lounge around and not worry about bill's 'cos your parents can pay them ;)

Happy Birthday :D

6. shadow_thief Guest

Oh god. This makes me feel miserable. I am the youngest here, ya know that? 12 in September.

7. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Shadow_thief, if it makes you feel better- your young age doesn't show at all from your posts. I do a fair amount of work as an editor and I'd be very happy if most university-educated adults wrote as well as you do. :)

8. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Happy Birthday!!

I Have to agree with you Sprite. I am in Highschool and am bebuinning to think htat hte average persons grasp of the Englesh language increses untill age 15 or so and then Hits a level that you would htink came frome a two year old and then there are those of us who must suffer through their incompatance.

Yes I know that My spelling is bad and I am truly sorry.

9. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

One year older, but none the wiser!!!! ;)

Congratulation

10. shadow_thief Guest

Thx you guys! I am truly better. But still, really, you expect me to believe that you had accidently wrote 75% of your writing mistakes? I may be 11, but I am definitly not stupid.

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Uggh!!! This thread makes me feel old...Darien, BTA, please close this thread and ban everyone!!! :D ;)

By the way - Happy Birthday!!! :D

[This message has been edited by Sir Belisarius (edited August 04, 2001).]

12. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hey Bel, I'm 20. But then, compared to me you still might be considered an old mummy... :D

"Power to the youth!" - me

13. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

hah, I am still older than some here!
    I think i am half a month or so older than you.
    Just turned 15 on the 16th of the 7th month of the 2001st year A.D.

(whoa, maybe i went alittle over the edge there)

[This message has been edited by jack-of-all-trades (edited August 04, 2001).]

14. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Happy happy joy joy Funky!
    Oh no this means shadow_thief is a MUNCHKIN! :D
    By the way...how old are you Bel?
    I promise not to laugh. ;)

15. shadow_thief Guest

Divine, if I was a *munchkin*, I would've been eaten already. And don't say that, I find that is *very* insulting.

16. Fljotsdale Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Well, happy birthday, Funky!
    I won't tell you how old I am, though! :D

17. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Just wait till you turn 18... That's when it all starts getting much harder. I still have one year to go before that point and it's already getting tougher with school and a part-time job.

Seriously, make the most of your youth and don't ever wish you could be older.

18. shadow_thief Guest

I said never I wanted to be older. Or did I? Afaik, I only said that I was female, 11 and a pure bred cheater. :D

[This message has been edited by shadow_thief (edited August 05, 2001).]

19. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Things are only temporarily harder at 18- life gets better and better every year once you're out of your teens and you have the freedom to fulfill your dreams. Those people who say that childhood is the best time of your life are botching up the joys of adulthood!

20. Seid Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Happy birthday! Did you get any cool presents? I'm only 14, but I'll be 15 in March.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.