1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Is there a way to get to Pharod quick?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by SleepleSS, Apr 23, 2002.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well here is the story I want to meet pharod and give him the Bronze sphere Before I start playing the game (In this way Annah Joins me since the start :) I found an Item named the Tome of cheats, with which I could create the bronze sphere, but it wont let me teleport to Pharoth's "realm" is ther a cheat or something to do it? (And one to get me back to the mortuary!)

[This message has been edited by SleepleSS (edited April 23, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by SleepleSS (edited April 23, 2002).]

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Tome of Cheats' dialog is removed from the game release. That item is useless.

Moving to Pharod's "castle" from any place within the game is impossible. The LUA console for PST can't be activated - it is deliberately deactivated because of players who were sick and tired of cheaters.

You may edit your saved game to get bronze sphere before you're supposed to find it, but I'm not sure why would you want to do that since you may not "teleport" yourself from mortuary to Pharod's at the very beginning of the game.

3. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Running from the Mortuary to Pharod's kip hardly takes a long time.

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Yes well I did play the game normally the first two times, and now I wanna cheat :)

Running from pharods kip doesn't take that long? Well no but it's annoying if you forget how to open the portal! I know Junk is the key, but I can't find any, while I know there must be plenty of it! that's why I wanted to cheat my way to it :) then I go back to the Hive to get myself killed and end up inm the mortuary, then I break out and then look for Dak'kon and the rest of the game, with Annah :)!

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Many pieces of junk you may find in - Mortuary.

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I found one in a cottage in RS in that house with a portal as door :). So It's all cool now, I've got Annah I've Vhailor and I have Morte! The party I wanted :) Now I'm back in the Mortuary and start playing the game seriously (No more cheating :0))!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.