1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

IE Games: What are you currently working on?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Jesper898, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

So is anyone here working on stuff for the IE games?

Currently I'm trying to make a shop in Icewind Dale 2 (It is a lot of fun just learning how everything works on my own :) )

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Trying hard to make a Mazzy Romance for BG2
    Help appreciated!

3. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

Wow you're making a romance while I've barely figured out how to make a warhammer ;)

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yeah, the IEEP stuff is quite a bit of fun to mess around with. Apart from being a little bit careful and looking at examples, it's by far and large one of the most useful things I've ever messed around with. I changed around the Killsword for IwD, giving it a LotR/Jedi background, and it's still in my mods\IwD folder to this day.

5. trillex Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've tried creating some extra dialogues for the party chatting but I just can't seem to hit the NPC's personality so it got dumped.

6. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

I tried creating Aegis Fang but whenever someone wields it they are instantly killed hehe :p

How can I create new items instead of copying and renaming old stuff?

7. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@ jesper.
    Wows not needed, I agreed before I knew what I had let myslef in for, but I won't back down now I have started.

8. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

I hope you'll get it done :)

I look forward to playing it ;)

9. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I'm currently workin' on a "sleeping" mod for both BG1 and BG2. It will allow you to rest anywhere :D

10. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

Can't you already sleep anywhere? :)

11. Loerand

No, not in other people's houses... ;)

12. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Is that something that you do often?
    Sleep in random peoples houses?

:D

13. Loerand

No :D , but I'm trying to find a house to keep some stuff in, and for my party to rest in. THink of it, if you were Beregost most of your time, wouldn't you like a house to stay, instead of sleeping in an inn every night? :D

14. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Putting Frostbite into BG2 at the moment, gotta wait until she get's back to finish her off though... as in the mod...

After that I'll start on the alternative Chapter 3 and help Daie in the meantime :)

16. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

Hey Rastor Kitanya sounds really interesting :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.