1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I want every last crumby one of you...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, May 6, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

to check out this site http://www.exit45.co.uk

This site is my band's website and i want you to check it out and state whether its good and if not, then please state ways of improving it. Thankyou very much for your time. Yes, even yours moderators ;)

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

The link to download the font doesn't work :D

3. Seric Exz Guest

Looks good.
    There is one wee detail, though; The blue font used for the links was a bit hard to read because of the black background. (Or maybe it's just my monitor playing tricks on me eyes again... ;) )

[Edit: I need a crash-course in English grammar...]

[This message has been edited by Seric Exz (edited May 07, 2001).]

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31

LOL

I'll tell the drummer that then...and i'll also remind him about the download! ;)

5. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

good site,

is that an Ibanez guitar?

6. stargazer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Nice one Sniper. I'd like to actually *hear* some of your songs though. Are you planning to upload any sound files on the site? You look like a promising band. What do you play? Please tell me it's rock/hard rock/ metal ;).

Btw, are you the guitarist, the drummer or the bassist? I hope for the first one :D

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Nice site.

My favorite part:

"You can't tell me what to do,
    When your still a stupid moo."

The words are great. Would love to hear it!

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

We are punk rock but with a hint of metal...

I'm the bassist. And yeah, you will probably be able to hear some stuff in the near future etc.

And yes, that guitar is an Ibanez guitar...

9. stargazer Gems: 5/31

Great to hear Sniper. But I can't help myself, I have to test you a bit. If you want to call yourself a bassist - one with a bit of knowledge background at least - please tell me if you identify any of the names below:

Craig Gruber

Jimmy Bain
    Roger Glover
    Steve Harris ( hmmm... I wish you have the
    career he has)

Sorry for testing your patience but I am just curious...

[This message has been edited by Stargazer rb-rjd (edited May 07, 2001).]

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What about this name:

Billy Sheehan

11. stargazer Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Extremist, I am surprised! Pleasantly, that is. I didn't think anyone would know Billy. Congrats! :D

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Come on, I'm his fan for many years (since he started in DLR band) :)
    Never heard so many good and inovative solos on bass like his ones.

Trully I like Stevie more, but he ain't bassist, so...

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Let me see, my music is inspired by Blink 182 and The Offspring...i've been a bassist for about 4 1/2 months and you want to know if i regnonize those names...no i don't.

14. stargazer Gems: 5/31

You will recognise them one day my child, you will. You SHOULD anyway. Well, unless you consider bass a mere hobby. 4 1/2 months is not much. You have time to grow if you wish to.

Btw, there are a few bassist jokes http://www.ironmaiden.com . They're not that funny but check 'em if you'd like.

[This message has been edited by Stargazer rb-rjd (edited May 08, 2001).]

15. Wingfoot Guest

rock on man!

btw Les Claypool wails!

16. Avooch Dar Guest

Sniper for the love of god please tell me you are not the guy with the yellow turd on his head.

i like the site though its cool

17. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Grrrr, that could ask only someone that doesn't know what the bass guitar is. Sniper is not yellow guy! :mad: :mad:

Anyway, I think yellow crap haircut on that guy kicks ass! :D

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 13, 2001).]

18. Avooch Dar Guest

look how would i know, i am a fan of gangster rap not sniper's music........although it must be said that the website is very cool and my respect goes out to the three guys (but not the little yellow creature).

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

LOL

Nah, i'm the bassist or Taf as they call me...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.