1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Help ;(

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by yggi**, Oct 9, 2000.

1. yggi** Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Sorry for bothering you again ....
    But how do i finish the Sphere
    Quest ????????????????????????????????
    I killed the Tana'ri, took the heart,
    got the machine home..... and then
    the 3 knights are gone (after i spoke
    to them)
    And the wizard is still a bit alive....
    well ... near death
    Do i have to finish him off ???
    and how ????
    i tried everythin on the guy ...
    ?????????
    thx
    yggi**

2. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Take Lavok outside to see the suns rays and the Quest will be complete.

Syl...

3. yggi** Gems: 1/31

take outside ????
    hmm.....
    i didn't try that... but how ,
    i mean i can't talk to him, how do i
    get him outside... well i'll try......
    4 hours to get that tana'ri killed...
    :)

4. yggi** Gems: 1/31

HOW do i get the GUY OFF the FLOOR ???????

5. Woo-Fu Gems: 1/31

If you can't talk to him, you screwed up somewhere or it is a bug. Load your game from before you attacked him.

6. yggi** Gems: 1/31

are you kiddin' that was ages , well
    centuries ago ............................
    And i won't do the tana/ri AGAIN ;)

7. Wymez Gems: 1/31

I suppose that when you encoutered Lavok you noticed that he is somewhat of a bad ass mage. So you used the fog of war glitch and got him to "near death" by the use of cloud kill or something like that. Well, that won't work. You have to be able to see him during the fight, because when he get's to near death he will initiate a dialog and tell you to help him die at home(Material Plane). Then he tells you to get the deamons heart and take the Planar Sphere home, and you will after you have done this go back and talk to Lavok. He will ask you to carry him outside. You agree, take him outside. He gives you ownership of the Sphere of you'r a mage. Then he dies. You re-enter and an emissary of the Cowled Wizard will arrive with apprentices for you.
    Have fun :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.