1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Having trouble finding items...

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Dungeon Crawler King, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Dungeon Crawler King Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Please...if anybody can tell me where to find the book of Kaza, the Nether Scroll and the blade of the equalizer I would be very happy, my so-called perfect guide doesn't tell me where the book of Kaza or the Nether scroll is, and I haven't been able to find the blade either.
    Thanks.

2. iirc the Blade is on a table just outside your cell in the Mind Flayers area of the Underdark.

[edit]
    also iirc the book and scroll are in the graveyard, I believe they are to be found underground(the area with the vampires that Bohdi can be found it...)
    But I ahve not personally gotten the book or the scroll, so I cant be exactly sure.

[This message has been edited by DeBhaal Stasion (edited June 18, 2002).]
    lol Vigilante, need to equip your boots of Speed and hope to get there first next time;)

3. Vigilante Gems: 1/31

I'm not sure about the Scroll, but the book of Kaza can be found in the graveyard district where you later put Bodhi's mischief to an end..but its on the far right of the spider's nest area, and you must enter an isle around there, you will eventually find it there. The Blade can be found in the underdark where the Mindflayers lair is, when you are taken prisoner it is where you exit your cell and a table is there in the Main room for the cells. I'l pretty sure that is the blade, might be the hilt though. If I'm right the hilt is then where the Behlder Den is, at the end of it.

Damn you DeBhaal, quit beating me. :p

[This message has been edited by Vigilante (edited June 18, 2002).]

4. Dungeon Crawler King Gems: 1/31

I know that the Scroll is in Bodhi's dungeon in the graveyard, i just can't figure out where it is... by the way, what the hell does iirc mean???

[This message has been edited by Dungeon Crawler King (edited June 18, 2002).]

5. "If I Recall Correctly"

You didnt say that, you insinuated that you had no idea where it the items were. I gave you what information that I had.

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

To get Nether Scroll you need:
    1. Edwin in your party
    2. Go in southern area from Pai'Na's spider lair and do traps detection for hidden doors

In the same dungeon you'll get Book of Kaza (um, well, that is not actually Bodhi's dungeon).

[EDIT]DeBhaal, I don't call it that way because of locked door to Bodhi's Lair. I always called it Graveyard dungeon. But no matter it's name as long as it's the same place, right? :p

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited June 18, 2002).]

7. :p
    Ex,
    If you go down stairs and there is more than just a room with skeletons or whatnot in there its Bohdi's lair, or how I see it anyway.

8. Dungeon Crawler King Gems: 1/31

Sorry DeBhaal I guess I should've been more clear, but thanks guys, I shall try these methods.:wave:

9. Camlan Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

To get the book of Kaza you need:
    Korgan in your party
    do the following things:
    (SPOILER)
    You have to go to the area south of Pai'Na and work your way to the last tomb, but there's no book there. Korgan's old mates got there first.
    You have to go then to Pimlico's house in the Temple district only to find he's dead and that Korgan's "friends" have got there first again.
    To finish the quest and get the book you will meet Korgan's friends at the top of the Copper Coronet. They aren't a very tough fight and one of them (Shagbag iirc) has the book.
    (END SPOILER)

10. Scrooloose has(or had the book)Their on the roof of the copper coronet.You need Korgan and you need to have visited the grave of kaza.You need Edwin for the nether scroll.Go to the graveyard to get it.*spoiler*
    Edwin will become a sexy women if you find the scroll and he uses it.(end spoiler.)
    The blade is in the underdark with the mind flayers.

11. Nivek The Mad Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Padine;
    I guess it is pretty subjective how "sexy" a woman Edwin turns in to, eh? Give me Viconia every time. :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.