1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hated

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Extremist, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Now, my question is who do you hate the most here on Sorcerer's? And why?
    Ok, we all know who's on first place so skip it or suffer. But who is next your 'favorite' one?

Tonite, my 'love' is Sniper - just read his spams to me. Tomorrow - who knows.

And don't post those 'noone, really' answers, liar!

2. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Fine, I won't post noone really, but, let's be honest here, who really is going to say who they hate on this site? I mean, really. I'll admit there are people I don't like on certain gaming sites that get under my skin (I'm sure some of you know who I'm talking about ;)), but I think this question is almost as bad as the "What do you think of me" question in that nooone will give an honest response to something like this. And if they actually do, well, watch out as it'll break down pretty quick. Though I honestly expect they won't. I much more expect this topic will degrade into a public argument between you and Sniper which will no doubt be fun to watch but certainly not the desired result of your querry :D

3. hooligan_inc Guest

Ya damn right.

I am saying Wizardry_IV. Such a waster. I think he counts because he wasn't actually banned, so there ya go.

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't "hate" any of you; you're all far too beneath my notice to even care... That crunching sound underfoot is beginning to get on my nerves though...

(Heh... I wonder how many know where the above is coming from... Probably none of the newbies :) )

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Hey, don't make fun of us newbies. If you get us all pissed off, we might just join forces, and then watch out!

You probably don't even realize what 300+ people with less than 300 posts could do to you . . .

. . . we'd probably become a nice Easter dinner!

6. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, *excuse* me, your wizardlyness. I certainly didn't mean to disturb you with my cracking bones. You know how I just *hate* to get on other's nerves. Remind me next time so I can cast fire shield on myself *before* you step on me. See how that green dragon likes a hot foot :)

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Guys, you haven't understand my motivation. And that is if you put on paper (post) your worst nightmare, you'll start actually thinking on it realistically and remove a mask from it and see the true nature of your bad feelings.
    And the nightmare goes - POOF!

Ever tried this?

8. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Yeeeesssss, psycologi online! Yehaa. :)

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

KILL extremist! Kill! Kill! Kill! rip the genitals from him, burn them, cook them, batter them, tenderise them then eat them!

Who the hell said i spam? ;)

10. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] definetly wizrd_iv came in here bragging about his 500+ on some other crappy forum posts, thanks to his infernal spamming, what an ass-clown! :mad: :mad:

11. herf Guest

extremist, because he just appeared one day and stated answring all the questions in the torment forum! EVEN MY OWN! HE ANSWERED THEM ALL CORRECTLY WITHOUT ANY SPELLING MISTAKES!

i was the king or torment, now extremist is, and he isnt even writing a walkthrough for the damn game!

awww heck, heres the crown extremeist!
    *gives crown to extremeist*

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31

As a matter of fact, yes, I am posting on another forum. And answers only. Mine. So check few of my answers not spams you really couldn't read anywhere (as I know because I got online first time before three weeks) on
    http://www.gamejag.com/planescape/strategydisc/strategy.cgi?

Acused from someone who in fact DOES stinking copy and spam probably?

Thanks for the crown, I'd prefer my Goblin Chief avatar. See, I'm not angry any more.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited April 14, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited April 14, 2001).]

13. caleb Banned

I HATE HALFLINGS AND BARDS! I especially hate people who play halfling paladins(you know who you are)

14. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] is this really happening. are idiots turning these boards into shit! (you know who you are)

15. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, now that we all know who we are, let's quit the bitchin and play nice...

16. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I hate people who don't know when to stop, or who have high opinions of themselves. Since I don't know anyone here, personally I mean, you'll have to decide for yourselves who I hate.

17. caleb Banned

You must hate donaldus the halfling paladin then.He has such a high opinion of himself that he thinks his oomp-a-loompa ass would be accepted as a paladin.

18. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

ARTIST: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
    TITLE: The Oompa Loompa Songs

Oompa loompa doompety doo
    I've got a perfect puzzle for you
    Oompa loompa doompety dee
    If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets
    Eating as much as an elephant eats
    What are you at, getting terribly fat
    What do you think will come of that
    I don't like the look of it

Oompa loompa doompety da
    If you're not greedy, you will go far
    You will live in happiness too
    Like the Oompa Loompa Doompety do
    Doompety do

I've got another puzzle for you
    Oompa loompa doompeda dee

Gum chewing's fine when it's once in a while
    It stops you from smoking and brightens your smile
    But it's repulsive, revolting and wrong
    Chewing and chewing all day long
    The way that a cow does

Oompa loompa doompety da
    Given good manners you will go far

Oompa loompa doompety dee

Who do you blame when your kid is a brat
    Pampered and spoiled like a siamese cat
    Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame
    You know exactly who's to blame
    The mother and the father

Oompa loompa doompety da
    If you're not spoiled then you will go far

Oompa loompa doompeda dee

What do you get from a glut of TV
    A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
    Why don't you try simply reading a book
    Or could you just not bear to look
    You'll get no
    You'll get no
    You'll get no
    You'll get no
    You'll get no commercials

Oompa loompa doompety da
    If you like reading you will go far
    Like the - Oompa -
    Oompa Loompa Doompety do

19. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] mmmhhhh *thinking*

Refering to the 3rd verse, you will take responsibility for the behaviour of all those brats 'caus you're the mother of the bunch.
    Was it that you want to tell us with this text?

20. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

Nothing at all, dear. Only that its a classic! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.