1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

From the artist formerly known as hooligan_inc

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Gash, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

If you changed your name, post it here, so it easy for everyone

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I can keep track, so here are the recent changes:

Old UserName | New UserName | Date Changed
    Lord Balduran | Nutrimat | 7/1/2001
    The Amazing Ooopah | The Amazing Oopah | 7/1/2001
    hooligan_inc | Gash | 7/2/2001

3. Silverblade Guest

I don't know if Tal updates his list everytime but if he doesn't I would like to say that I changed my name from antoine to Silverblade

4. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Wow, that's a pretty funky avatar there Tal... :D

Hey... what happened to my wolf???

[This message has been edited by Cerryl (edited July 04, 2001).]

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thanks. Well... the wolf you got was just a temp. The ranking has changed a bit over the last two days, so check the FAQ again.

Some more name changes were:

miniwoo to Sir Yerril of Morningmist
    Melkhior to Zaragoth

and another one which I'm not sure its owner would like posted for privacy reasons...

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

antoine - I'm going to miss you! It'll take a bit to remember that you are now Silverblade (although that's a cool name too).

Somehow I feel like I'm transfering schools in the middle of the semester and have to make friends all over again! :(

[This message has been edited by Darien Noella (edited July 07, 2001).]

7. Silverblade Guest

What are you talking about? Do you think Antoine is such a good name? I was about the only one without a special name here (when I think about it, I sugested an ability to change your names) and Silverblade is indeed a pretty cool name

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Antoine is IMHO really :cool: name. Or nick.

Maybe it's ordinary in your city, but not on these boards, not in the games. I'd say besides it's cool it sounds unique.

Why you hated it I don't understand.

But if Silverblade you find more appropriate, suit yourself. Personally, I don't like it as I liked Antoine.

9. Silverblade Guest

I don't hate my name it is just because everybody here has an special name and I am registert with my real name and that name isn't that common in my city, it is probably pretty common in France.

BTW what is IMHO, In My H? Opinion, or something like that.

[IMHO = In My Humble Opinion - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited July 09, 2001).]

10. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

1)Technically, would you be humble if you state that you are humble?
    2)
    Hey, get off my words. :D

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Silverblade -

I did not intend to disrespect your new name. Its just that I've gotten used to your old name and was beginning to develop a sense of your personality. Now I'm going to be confused :confused: ;)

But, I don't blame you. If Antonie (sp?) was your "real" name, its fine to change it to a "fantasy" name. I wouldn't want to be "Tim" here. Talk about lame . . . !

12. PowerPuff Guest

For the record, my former name was "Seric ExZ" (or it was supposed to be, anyway). For various reasons, I had to change it.
    Good day.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.