1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Finishing Jahiera romance.(Once again...)

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Graz73, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Graz73 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Terminsel came and gave Jahiera a harpers pin. the only thing left is for her to sleep with me, so I hear. A few days have passed, and I've slept outdoors and in an in, but she still hasn't slept with me? why not? Have I switched maps too often or something?

2. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I dont think you can sleep with her.

3. ios Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

you are not good-looking enough ( how do you expect to be handsome when you play half-orc??? :p )

4. Graz73 Gems: 4/31

You people are no help! :)

5. Avooch Dar Guest

She slept with me!
    But then again i am a Paladin and she fancys me!

6. Tyresian Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

She's suppose to sleep with you before you get the pin. She never really mentions sleeping with you, just vague inuendoe so it can be thought of as something else. Really all she asks is you be yourself and stay with her this night and such.(so if your dense you miss it, unless you have a friend who pointed it out to you :))

Oh yeah, you could also refuse her, doesnt matter what you choose.

(I refused her. Would've felt all dirty bedding khalid's widow, eugggggh, khalid eeeugggh)

She also asks you before you sleep slappy

[This message has been edited by Tyresian (edited June 02, 2001).]

7. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

SPOILER

You are right that sleeping with her is the culmination of the romance. Of course you don't actually see anything at all. Instead you get a conversation in the morning that lets you know what happened. Something like
    "come on best be moving"
    "I thought you'd be too tired"
    "shh don't let everyone hear, anyway you should be tired to ;)"

That's the gist of it if not at all accurate. If you still haven't had anything like that, have you checked your love talk rating. It should be at 70. I won't bother to look up the link on how to do this as I'm sure you've seen it too many times now and are probably sick of it.

8. Graz73 Gems: 4/31

Actually, I'm still new to the console thing.

(Summoning a cow from a scroll really impressed me earlier today.)

So I'll have to look up how to get my love rating...

9. Slappy Gems: 19/31

I guess that means you haven't read the romance guide that I keep posting links to. I'd have thought it would be imposible to miss there have been so many Jaheira romance posts recently ;)

Anyway here it is again:
    http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001746.html

10. Graz73 Gems: 4/31

I checked my romance numbers and I had a 71. I still haven't gotten that "We slept together" speech yet. Strange...

11. Slappy Gems: 19/31

Ok lets do an experiment. Save your game so it doesn't matter what happens, go to the Umar Hills then keep sleeping outside repeatedly to see if anything happens. If you do this several times and nothing happens and your rating is 71 then....

bugger I'm out of ideas.

If she does do something though you can go back to your saved game and carry on knowing it is only a matter of time.

Fingers crossed :)

12. Tyresian Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Or you can use hex cheats and set it back down to 68.

13. DK is back Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I wouldn't know this because Aerie was my girlfriend and she said to me "I'll show you my body if you want me too" I'm like no thanks! Well give it time Jaheira will sleep with you I'm sure of it.

14. Graz73 Gems: 4/31

I tried to edit the Romance number value, but it wouldnt go down. Maybe that editor can only raise the number? I don't know but after I imput a value of 68, I tested it again and she still has a lovetalk of 71. Oh well...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.