1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fare thee well, all....

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shura, Apr 21, 2001.

1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Well, it has been a pleasant few months on these boards. I have enjoyed myself immensely here.
    Nice job to the mods for their no-nonsense moderating attitude and to the respectable level of intelligence and maturity that I've seen here from the poster population.
    It's time for me to leave, and I'll probably never return.
    Fare thee well. And if you're lucky, we will never cross paths again.
    :) :)

2. hooligan_inc Guest

erm.....why?

3. stargazer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Yeah, why? Well, actually, it's not right asking; you probably have your reasons. But, even though I'm a new member here I've been around for much longer and I must say that I will miss you. In a way at least... I understand your posts might be offending for some - not for me personally - but they were a part of these boards and they will always be. Goodbye, noble Kensai...

4. [​IMG] I'm sure you have reasons for leaving, and I won't pretend to know these, but I do know that you'll be missed by many on the boards. Your presence added a unique element to them, and I, as I'm sure many did, found it to be pretty entertaining.

Anyway, headup man.

5. hooligan_inc Guest

yes.......a toast to Shura

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Shura I...I never loved you!

Seriously though...i will miss thee...but why? why?

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hate to lose you Shura... Although you've been a pain sometimes, I think you've added a lot of valuable posts to the community. I hope there are no hard feelings on your side.

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Shura, promise you'll be back when NWN gets out!

Crap.
    Who'll now be my favorite person to blame on anything? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whatever, c u.
    Soon.
    I hope.

9. Wingfoot Guest

well Shura its been a ball. i know i'll miss your witty posts. fare thee well and all that sh*t. but you gave no reason for leaving. whats up with that Septic...oops i mean Shura.

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I hope this isn't about the tongue lashing you've gotten over the past few days...

If so...That's pretty cheesy. Oh well. Seeya - The paladins win out after all.

11. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Shura is about to embark on a horrible journey known in our land as "National Service". For the next 3 weeks he will be undergoing streneous training and will not be allowed to return home from camp. As he hates the government (actually he hates all forms of government, he prefers chaos, seriously.), he believes that he will not return from this journey, be it that he is killed by unhappy bunkmates, or sent to jail for bashing his sergent's skull in.
    Let us all pray that he is returned safely....

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Ark: Seriously? or is that like a joke that you forgot to add the :D or the :p to?

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Its called Nation Service or otherwise known as Conscription or more simply "Join the army or get out of the country and never come back unless you wanna be behind bars"

I've lived there and it aint exactly the best place to be in the world unless you want food.

14. Modjahed Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Man, this is sad.

First Hooligan , now Shura...

What I think about this is: now the burden of keeping these boards up at the level they belong is set on the shoulders of fewer veterans, and we'd better not fail at it.

Looking at the last couple threads the moods are a bit down here, so we really need to keep it up guys.

Long live Boards O'Magick! :D

15. It was Shura first, then Hooligan.

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Who is gonna be next? Place your bets! Place your bets!

17. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

If what Arkados Blackmire says is true, my best wishes go with you Shura.

18. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Fare thee, well, I speak for both of me, when I say that I will miss your (sometimes) entertaining posts when you're away in the army, and your story topics were great.

19. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Shura! :mad: :mad:
    You made me worried to hell! :mad: :mad:
    I thought you have some dying disease, but it turned out in just army service. :mad: :mad:

Come on, why do you feel so bad? You'll outsmart those bastards there, won't you? And who knows, maybe you find yourself there... :p

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I´ll miss my favourite killkillkill-powergamer and paladin-bashing/ -slashing maniac :p
    Think about it again ... it isn´t that bad a place here ... ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.