1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

console commands for editing NPC stats

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Broken_Wolf, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Broken_Wolf Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I'm tired of fat Dwarf Monks with low Dex: and characters with stats of 11...besides, as i play through the OC again I'd like to do some different things with my NPC's. any help would be appreciated

2. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

Well the commands for setting stats in the Debug Console should be:

SetSTR, SetDEX, SetCON, SetINT, SetWIS and SetCHA followed by a number to specify the stat value.

You need to right-click the char to select the one getting the stat increase first.

Hope this works. I never tried it.

3. sparrownightmare Gems: 1/31

Issue with command

Hi. I have been trying to do the same thing, but I can't get the command to work. I open the console, right click the character and enter the command, but nothing happens. Is there some issue with MotB? Did they disable this function or something. None of the Set characteristic commands work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

4. spetznaz Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

5. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've had difficulty with the Console in NWN2 as well, the commands listed in the sonsole are often either incorrect or have been disabled. I had trouble with the same command as you, and I have yet to find a successful way of changing the stats without using a save game editor.

6. sparrownightmare Gems: 1/31

Finally...

I finally got the command to work. I am not sure what the problem was but I restarted the game and then it worked. Go figure...

Thanks anyways folks.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.