1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cast away your HOTBOD membership, join BoB(o)!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Azardu, Jul 24, 2001.

1. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Do you believe in Taluntain?
    If you do, leave.
    If you choose to disbelieve, then read on, you are qualified to join.

The Brotherhood of Brakes (orthodox) is dedicated to spreading the true word. That is, the word of the brakes. Cast aside everything else, it is false! The only way to truly become enlightened is to disbelieve anything, except the brakes. Only then can you become truly enlightened.

Once you have come to disbelieve everything (except the brakes), you must walk out onto a road (which doesn't exist) in front of a car (also not existing). Then you will hear the holy word of the brakes (which exist).

Be warned that there have been some minor accidents among the less faithful of our followers, where they became instant graffiti on the asphalt. But rest assured, it was the will of the brakes. They were not worthy, they lost faith in the word of the brakes. Stay on the path, and you will be safe.

And beware, brakes do not like heretics much. Refuse to believe and the shriek of a brake might be the last thing you'll hear as it smites you for your sins.

Any joiners?

Update: To please potential female followers, it has been decided by the brakes (ouch, my right knee hurts a bit) that the female division, the Sisterhood of Brakes (orthodox), SoB(o), will be reopened immediately.

[This message has been edited by Azardu (edited July 24, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Azardu (edited July 24, 2001).]

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] As I said before in Mat's thread, I can follow septic and noone else.

Thanks for offer but...
    GET LOST! ;)

3. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

hmm brotherhood eh! Well i know i wont be joinin since i am female and cannot be a brother :p

4. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Extremist: I am afraid you are the one that is lost. Repent, or the brakes will surely smite you. Because you show such ignorance in following septic, I will pray that the brakes temporarily forgive you of your ignorance on the off chance that you will one day see the truth. Know that BoB(o) might then be open for you, seeing that you disbelieved Taluntain.

5. Ack! Heretics!!

Cast away your automobile-related beleifs and be blessed in the glory of HOTBODS!

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Look, if you have nothing to contribute, don't bother, Eggie. Especially not with swear words. I thought I instructed you to go read the FAQ about rules here...

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited July 26, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.