1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Can anyone tell me were to find EDWIN??

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by DEUS, Oct 28, 2000.

1. DEUS Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Just started an evil party, and there are so few Evil characters to pick up, I guess it has just to be 4 of us beating Irenicus....
    Me, Korgan, Viconia, and Edwin if someone can tell me were he is...

2. Curunir Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Edwin can be found from Docks District, at MaeVars (?) guild house. I think you must get a quest from Shadow Thieves to spy on MaeVar to get him.

-- Curunir

3. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] You have to go up to the second floor in the Shadow Thieves place to see Renal Bloodscalp. he tells you to go to Mae'var's guildhall and spy on him. After doing some quest for Mae'var you are assigned to his right hand man Edwin. then aftewards you get him to join up.

4. DEUS Gems: 2/31

Thanks, now my evil party is comlpete..
    Missing a thief though, would love an Evil Assasin..

[This message has been edited by DEUS (edited October 28, 2000).]

5. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] Start a multiplayer game and just create as many evil characters as you want. I'm not sure if you can get the NPCs to join up like this though.

6. Ganz Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I've tried creating 3 characters in multiplayer and NPCs did join up. I am thinking of creating 2 evil characters next time and round it up with Viconia, Edwin, Korgan and a corrupted Anomen.

One thought though, if I ally with Bodhi and don't do Renal Bloodscalp's quest, does anyone know whether I can get Edwin to join? On my current game with good characters, Edwin only appears in the middle of the quest.

7. Atraikius Gems: 2/31

Wait to talk to Bohdi until after you finish getting Edwin, after you get Edwin, talk to Bloodscalp who asks you to kill Mae'Var, Kill them off and go get your reward from Bloodscalp, then go talk to Bohdi who will eventually have you kill off the shadow thieves.

8. Elverath Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

If you want another 'evil' character to join your character, get the chaotic neutral Haer'Dalis. He isnt classified as evil, but he's the typical lunatic bard. he likes the decaying of things.

-foolish teiflings

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.