1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Buying Multiple Objects (Plz Help)

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Areys, Jun 2, 2001.

1. Areys Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I have read the manual rather thoroughly [I think] and I couldn't find any info on this in there.

Is there any way to buy more than one of an item from a store owner? IE: Buying 3 blood charms at a time instead of 1?

It is really REALLY annoying to have to *click-click* *click-click* and so on and so forth till you have enough blood charms to last for a while.

Anyone?

Areys

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I never bought charms...

However, have you tried to doubleclick on the item before you click on buy button?

3. Areys Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

A)Ack, how did you heal yourself without charms?

B) Yes, double-clicking simply deselects the item =)

Areys

4. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

No there isn't any way to select more than one item in PS:T. I don't think that Black Isle implemented it until BG2.

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Sorry for misleading - Cerryl is right that you can't buy more than one at once. I just tried to do it and it is impossible since you don't see how many items of the same kind are in fact for sale (it displays only number 1). :(

6. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Healing is easy. NO is healed after resting and Fall from Grace will do the rest. I only used healing charms in tough fights (like the last one)

7. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Spoiler
    Personally I only really used charms when the NO was alone in the fortress of regrets right at the end. I didn't really need to but it was nice to have full HP at the end.

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] On my 2nd time thtough torment i soloed as a fighter and since u heal when u die i never used clot charms, blood charms, or heart charms. At the final showdown against the trandescendent one I decided to fight him.(actually i was a low intelligence/wisdom fighter who had accidentally lost the blade of the immortal) Well from all my saving of charms I had 300+ clot charms, 100+ blood charms , and 30 + heart charms. all these without paying a single piece of jink for any of them.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.