1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

bugs ? errors ?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Georgeas, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Georgeas Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

At the last battle of TOB(Ascension) the enemies are invincible(they stay near death) unless you do serious damage to them(hit at leas 20 time ctrl+y on each) and then they die.Is there a fix for this ? No, the codes in the readme did not help at all :(
    If I beat Abazigal in time stop he becomes invincible unless I kill him with a mindflayer because I think he has to say his STUPID line, the same may happen to Sendai(she just has to say that line doesn´t she ?).
    Is there any way to kill the fission slime in the cave of the dead ? It just keeps multiplicating over and over again.
    Is the any posible or imposible way to kill volo ? I just like to know I can kill everyone, that is all.

SOA
    About the summoned demon in ust natha: how the hell can he instant kill you ? There isn´t even a fight and you take very little damage.
    Why can´t you fight Ironicus without those crazy creatureas at your side ?

[ August 12, 2003, 03:06: Message edited by: Georgeas ]

2. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Because you're not supposed to do the fight that way ;) . Use death ward.

I'm assuming you mean in the Asylum? It's because normally he'd probably mop the floor with you so the designers instituted that.

Are you running WeiDU Acension?

3. Blast Skeleton Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Fission Slimes can be killed by bashing them with fire enchanted weapons (use Flail of Ages, of Fireball,...)

4. Georgeas Gems: 1/31

After a get Ironicus to near death experience :) in Spellhold, all the crazy people die without a reason;why is that ?
    The designers were WRONG because if I use a protection from magic scroll on me I can mop the floor with Ironicus and he can´t cheat(or not) to kill me but tells me the result is the same in the end :D I can kill him with a mind flayer attack, but that is considered an exploit(and cheat), but then again, the game protects(CHEATS) too many creatures from death just to keep the story going.
    It´s the last version of Weidu Ascension at the very end(before the big Solar Q).
    Can death ward really protect you against that obvious instant death cheat you get when you demand unlimited power from the demon ?
    I am obsesed about this invulnerable Volo, is he a god ? I can´t even touch him.
    If I disintegrated Drizzt and all his party, Marchol Harpell teleported and said he will ressurect them :D This isn´t an AI game :)
    In the Illithid Lair you are captured even if you have mind shield and immunity to stun.Why is that ?
    The mages that cursed Jaheira talk to me from outside if you are inside the government building even if I told Jaheira that someone should put her out of her misery(yes kick out of party).
    If I don´t agree to get(I do not have it in my inventory) the gem for Haer'Dalis and his weakling(all bards are lame) friends they attack me.Are they asking to be killed because the aren´t capable of stealing it and can´t live without it(this sounds like Minsc in BG I when you tell him to get lost) ?

[ August 12, 2003, 05:51: Message edited by: Georgeas ]

5. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Volo is just someone very famous in Faerun, just like Elminister. So the game doesn't let you kill them.

6. Georgeas Gems: 1/31

Nah, I killed Elminister with Mind Flayer int drain, but Volo is imune to everything.He deosn´t take damage from CTRL+Y :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.