1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bugs bug

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Dice, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I want my spider! For some reason I got an annoying little bug that won't let me add the spider (sorry I can't remember her name at the moment)to the members of my keep. I had the druid in my party and I gave Spidey the insect collection to eat - and then got a message that it looks like she wants to come with us, and then nothing. She goes back to looking at us and never does appear at the keep. I don't get a dialog option to invite her to the keep and my insect collection is gone from my inventory.

Can someone please give me the item code for the insect collection so that I can retry? Thanks :D

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Don't you find her near the summoning circle in the keep cellars? Iirc you only get there once you have rebuilt the keep.

3. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

Ragusa is right.

But sometimes recruits doesn't show up at the Keep. That goes for especially for Guyven which I experienced once.

If she isn't in the cellar, then you probably have to use the Debug Console to add her.

Try this:

To open the Debug Console:

For British keyboards use the (`) key,
    For American keyboards use the (~) key,

And type:

DebugMode 1
    hit enter
    rs ga_global_int("01_Join_Kistrel","1") hit enter
    DebugMode 0
    hit enter

Use (~) or (`) to close the console

You probably have to leave the Keep area and return for the spawning to take effect.

4. Dice

Media:
    Yes, I already have rebuilt the keep and she never did appear in the cellar. I'm already near the end of the game so I guess I won't be able to try the debug code but I do appreciate the information. I was kind of looking forward to having a giant spider in my keep. :D

BTW , I did a search for item codes and I found a code for just about everything except for the insect collection.

5. Ironhawk Skylord

I did a search too on the official forums.

The code is: 22_it_insects

6. Dice

Media:
    Thanks Ironhawk - it was really bothering me not finding the code even though I really don't need it anymore. I just did a general google search, I guess I should have gone looking where you did.

7. Ironhawk Skylord

You are welcome Dragonfly :)

Oh by the way if you spawn plot items, it has to be in the area where you found the plot item.

I.E. you have be in the cave in Duskwood when you use the debug console to spawn the insect collection.

8. Ragusa

Media:
    Ah, well, you got to feed Kistrel the insects from the collection that you find in Duskwood. That, and of course not killing her, will earn you her friendship and gratitude.

Means that by going tho Duskwood and solving a certain quest you will not need to rely on the console here.

9. Ironhawk Skylord

Ragusa, you might want to read the whole thread.

That's exactly what Dragonfly did, and Kistrel didn't show up. ;)

But it is a known bug that sometimes recruits doesn't show up at the Keep, hence the console.

10. Ragusa

Media:
    Ah, you see ... it was very early this morning, I hadn't had coffee etc. pp.

11. Ironhawk Skylord

:lol:

No prob. I usually don't make sense before my first cup of coffee and there is those who thinks I don't after either.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.