1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

BioWare Interview at Gamers Pulse

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by NewsPro, May 16, 2002.

1. NewsPro Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

(Originally posted by Mollusken)

The two joint CEOs Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka has answered a few questions about this years trip to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).

Do you hang out with other developers at E3? Who?

Ray: Definitely - this is one of our favorite things to do at the show. We always look forward to saying hello to our friends in the development community, and in fact both Greg and I make a concerted effort to visit many of the booths at the show to try to find and say hello to other developers we know. We know and greatly respect many, many other developers (both on PC and console), and if I tried to list them all I would only forget five times as many as I list…so I’d rather not list names :)

Are you planning to announce any future titles?

Ray: We do have another title in development now but we will not be announcing this at E3, but rather in the months following E3. Our focus this E3 is on our Dungeons and Dragons epic, Neverwinter Nights (demoed at our publisher Infogrames booth, BioWare’s booth, and at Intel’s booth) and on the first roleplaying game in the Star Wars universe, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (demoed at at our publisher LucasArts’ booth, Microsoft’s Xbox booth as a specially featured game, and BioWare’s booth).

Head over to Gamers Pulse for the whole interview. While you're at it, you might also want to cheack out BioWare's Road to E3 Part 3.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.