1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Balls of Steel

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Barmy Army, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    This show is absolutely hilarious! Modern British humour at its best. Poor unsuspecting members of the public get some serious gip. Got to love it. The characters wind as many people up as possible, then at the end of each show, the audience decide who had the biggest 'Balls of Steel'. Class.

My personal favourite character is Negs and his Urban Sports...

Neg's Urban Rodeo
    Neg's Urban Sprinting
    Neg's Burger Bowl Off
    Neg's Make Them Move

"Some fackin' chicken nuggets, woop woop!" :lol:

Then you've got Militant Black Guy and his American accent and eye for racism...

Militant Black Guy

"The All Blacks?!" :lol:

The Big Gay Following...
    Big Gay Following

"Do you fancy a bum?" :lol:

The Annoying Devil is quite good, too...

Annoying Devil 1

The Annoying Devil 2

Seriously, check the videos the show is the best. Negs is a ledge, woop woop! :lol:

2. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

My favourites are the pain men and the bunny boiler. Very funny when the pain men try to hurt each other even more than the 'stunt' is supposed to.

3. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

That's brilliant.

4. Barmy Army

Media:
    Duffin, I find it difficult watching the pain men! Ouch! I don't find the bunny boiler as funny as the others, she can still be great though!

I've never actually watched this when it's been on TV, I don't even know when it's on! I just watch the YouTube clips. Great stuff.

5. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Friday night, I set the video so I have last weeks to catch up with, I hope the pain men are on they havent been so far this series. Bunny boiler is funny when she is blatantly flirting and in most cases seducing someones fella whilst their bird is there, quality stuff. I hope one week the bloke tries it on with her to, usually they're too scared because of the misses watching, which is a shame because that bunny boilers just asking for it. :p

6. Barmy Army

Media:
    Some fackin' diddy donuts!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.