1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Baldur's Gate Meet's LOVE HINA!! Anime, BG/LH crossover

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by New, Jul 21, 2003.

1. New Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Think of this story in anime format, but you can use it in BG format too. I perfer watching it like an anime though.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own jack.

Prologue.

"OK, Let's get started."

"Err, what's the adress?"

"123331, how many times do I have to say it?!"

"Don't hit me, Naru!!"

"Ladies, Ladies, calm down. I'm hosting the game."

"Hey!"

"What, Keitaro?"

"I'm not a girl!"

"What, you think I don't know that?"

"Ladies, ladies, calm down.

"Yes, Naru."

"Yes, Naru."

"Hurry up people, get those characters in!"

"We only have five people..."

"I'll use two."

"You?"

"JUST START!!"

~

It was a warm day in Candlekeep as Keitaro Urashima, a 21 year old boy, walked out of Winthdrop's inn. He had black hair, and was about 5'6". He had a pair of glasses on, and held a +1 Bastard sword, and was dressed in a pair of jeans and a black tee shirt.

A level seven human Fighter.

~

"Jeez, Keitaro, I give you all this ability for you to make your character and you make this BLAND carbon copy of you?"

Keitaro looked up at the 13 year old fanfic author that had worked for and stayed at Hinata for the past three months. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Never mind."

~

This was a multi-player game. So, the six characters were already leveled up accordingly. About level seven. The second character was Naru Narusegawa. She was also in Jeans, but with a light crossbow of speed instead of a sword. She was a level seven bard. The redhead grinned.

"Err, Hi Naru." Keitaro said, in the bright sun.

"Hey, guy's whatup?" A Orange Haired invoker said. This was New's first character, and she was named Lina Inverse. "I know you all need the great LINA INVERSE to help you!!" She was in a Robe of the good archmagi, and had a +1 sling. She also had a pair of boots of speed on, as did all the characters who found those, which were about half. Keitaro, and New had found them in their individual games, and imported their characters with them on.

"Wait for me!" Speak of the devil. New's other character, a level seven Paladin, armored in full plate mail, a ROP +1, a nymph cloak, and a pair of gauntlet's od dexterity. -4 armor class baby! Sir Gallowin, was his name. He also had a helm of defense, and a long compoisite bow+1, and a two handed sword +1. "Hi, Kei. What's up?"

"Yo." Haruka said, a level 8 theif. She had a cloak of non-detection, boots of stealth, a pair of bracers ACS 6, and a long sword +2, and a shadow armor, and a eagle bow. "Hi Keitaro."

"Hi, Aunt Haruka." Keitaro said, until a arrow from the bow hit him for seven damage.

"Call me Haruka."

"Yes ma'am."

Next was, finally, Mokoto Ayoma. The Half Elf Fighter/Mage at level four each was either the strongest or the weakest of them all, and certainly the most balanced. She was armed with a two handed sword+1, and was in a Knaves Robe, and a Cloak of protection+2. She had no helm, but she had a pair of Gauntlet's of dexterity, and had a spear+3 as backup. A true warrior.

~

"AM I THE ONLY PERSON WITH A ORIGINAL CHARACTER?!" New shouted, evedently pissed.

"SHUT UP!"

"Yes Mokoto."

~

Keitaro was the protaganist, in case you didn't notice. Since all of them were pretty much maxed out, they went to see Gorion.

The leader moved quickly, but stopped shy of speaking to Gorion. "Keitaro, Wait." Sir Gallowin said, trying to catch up to the armorless fighter.

"What?" Keitaro asked, stopping.

"You have no armor. Lina's gone off to buy some for you. That last game of Icewind Dale really hurt you, didn't it?" The paladin said, looking at Keitaro. "I mean, come on, you barely survived that arrow Haruka threw at you. Might as well not hurry, eh?"

"Yes, I guess it did. I had great armor, but that thing blasted it."

"Be glad Lina and I were in that last game. YOu would have been toasted otherwise."

"I agree, and here she comes now!" Lina popped up, running.

"Here's that armor you wanted, Sir Gallowin. It's heavy." The Invoker panted. "I could barely carry it."

"Thanks." Keitaro took the armor and put it on. Then the group went to the Inn, and after looting the place, err, I mean, sleeping at the inn until All were healed and loaded with arrows (Even those who didn't have bows, but only those who could put them in their quivers) The group talked to Gorion.

"Child, are you ready to go?" Gorion said, in his blather.

"ARE YOU READY TO GO?!" Lina Mocked, irritated. "DAMN RIGHT!! LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!"

Keitaro gave her a glare, then said "Yes, I am ready." Then the usual happened, blahblah, and the game went to chapter one.

END PROLOGUE!

Notes: New is a self insert character. I like Love Hina, and I like BG, so I mixed the two. Good reveiws, and I'll continue!! So R&R!

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well i'm not very familiar with anime so i don't know what LOVE HINA is but what i see here is strange, but a good strange. The beginning with multiple unknown people speaking was kinda hard to follow though, but on the whole it was good.

3. New Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.