1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Awwww, too bad Hooligan

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Crawl, Mar 25, 2001.

1. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*Crawl pats Holligan on the back* There, there. It'll be ok. It's such a shame really. *Crawl tries to stifle his laughter* WCW has been sold at fire sale prices to, of all people, Vince McMahon and the World Wrestling Federation. *Fake sobbing can clearly heard as management pipes in the audio* No more over aged, over tanned veterans to give us bad matches. No more whinny, ego driven wrestlers to give us bad matches. No more inept booking. No more attrocious booking. And to top it all of, no more terrible management ever, Eeeeeever a-gain. No, finally WCW can be run the way a wrestling company should be run: WWF style. I know such news must sting a little, but at least we can look back on the fond memories of years past:

-The first ever pinata on a pole match
    -Scott Hall: too drunk to preform
    -Scott Hall: too drunk to preform angle
    -Kevin Nash pins Goldberg with a tazer, efectively killing his streak and career
    -Hogan pins Kevin Nash after a one finger push, ruins WCW title
    -David Arquette, WCW Champion: kills WCW title
    -Vince Russo, WCW Champion: that belt is still around?
    -Goldberg ends Bret Hart's career: D'oh!!
    -WCW fires Hart
    -Ric Flair punked out by Hogan
    -Ric Flair punked out by Savage
    -Ric Flair punked out by Nash
    -Ric Flair in drag
    -Ric Flair in the insane assylum
    -David Flair (any time will do really)
    -Millonairs Club v/s New Blood (*Groans*)
    -Bischoff driving the company into the ground
    -Russo driving the company further into the ground
    -WCW: the holding pattern until we can ditch this disaster of a promotion to the man who killed it in the first place
    -WCW: Ahh, to hell with it. It just ain't worth it. Let Vince have it.

*Wipes tear from his eye* *sniffle* Yeah, I know it's hard. But lets all remember the good times we had, and say goodbye to our fallen comrade this Monday night. Farewell, WCW.

2. hooligan_inc Guest

think about it like this

If Vince McMahon wants to cart his floppy wife to the ring in a weelchair he CAN. You can't turn over. If he wants to have Mideon run round naked he CAN. You can't turn over. If he wants to be Racist he CAN. You can't turn over.

What i am saying is there is no alternative. VINCE MCMAHON OWNS WRESTLING. read that again. and again.

Then think of the Gobbledeegooker. And the Red Rooster. And IRS putting Hogan in hospital. And right to Censor. And the rock never losing straight.

If McMahon wnats to put crap like that out let him. Until he gets his head out of his own arse, wrestling is doomed.

BTW: down piss on my memories of WCW, or I will break your thumbs :D

3. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:DLOL :D Heh, nothing personal hooligan. I just wanted you to chime in on the end of the era. I don't particuarly like that WCW is now owned by Vince, but WWF ownership has got to be better than the totally inept ownership that was before, or for that matter the totally inept ownership that was to be. At least someone owns the company now that gives a shit. A monopoly isn't good, but eventually there will be another competitor on the scenes. Don't worry about that.

4. hooligan_inc Guest

Crawl, I am a Bischoff fan Loyal and rue. When the WWF pick up 15% of WCW talent, Buschoff is going to set up a NEW company, with Russo!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.