1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

(Aran Linvail) Bodhi has nothing to say to me :-(

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by PeugeotXS, May 21, 2001.

1. PeugeotXS Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I was working for Bodhi and
    I have killed Aran Linvail and finished the third job but when i tryed to talk to bodhi
    i got:
    "Bodhi - She has nothing to say to you"

???
    what to do ? did i do something wrong ?

:-(

2. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

bugz bugz everywhere

3. Mendanbar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Well for starters you are working for a vampire. Does that count as something wrong to you? As a Paladin in The service of good I demand that you atone for you sins and repent. Pray to Rillifane for your soul. Muahahahahaha!

And the spamage continues.

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Knock it off you guys; if you're not going to be helpful, don't bother posting.

PeugeotXS - I never took the Vampire path through the game, so I don't know, but from your description it seems like a bug. Was there anything you were supposed to get as proof that you accomplished the deed?

Do you have a save game to go back to before getting the third job from Bodhi? Maybe you could try again...

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited May 21, 2001).]

5. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Here try to look at this page for any advice.. ITS A SPOILER THOUGH!!!
    It may solve Your problems :)
    http://www.walkthrough-online.com/gameselect/balburs_gate2/BGwalk/chapter2/graveyard.h tm

EDITED HERE:

Did You remove my last post here Blackthorne TA? Or did I encounter a bug :confused:

[Nobleman - I think you posted it in another thread; I saw an anomalous post from you that seemed more appropriate for this thread in the Swashbucklers thread... BTA]
    [This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited May 21, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited May 21, 2001).]

6. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I am at exactly (sp?) at the same point:
    I just killed Aran and I went back to Bodhi, but when I talk to her, I can choose to go to Brynlaw or to stay and get some XP.
    So it must be a bug I guess.

Maybe you attacked one of her servants or something?

7. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Or try the wondrous fix-all; sleep on it. Maybe she'll feel more like talking in the morning. Wait she's a vampire -- nocturnal, my bad. Talk to her at night or something.

(never done it so just random thots)

8. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I think that the best thing to do is to reload b4 you got the quest.

[This message has been edited by Vicsun (edited May 22, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.