1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Any girls here??

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Wassup, Dec 18, 2000.

1. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Is there any girls on this board??

I'm curious to see how many girls are intrested in these games.

2. Mithrilhammer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Well, I don't know about others but... I'm a girl. So far that's one, let's see if we can find two :) Anyone else?

Mithrilhammer

3. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Huh. Mithril, I had made you out to be a huge scruffy guy. Wrestling. And Hockey.

Well, yet another lesson on how the mind really works. Oh yeah, I'm not female. But my little sister plays BG. She beat it before I did and she's fifteen.

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    There were a few lasses on here a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't seen them post in a while.

I was actually surprised at the number of women on this board! We never really had any ladies playing D&D and other RPG's in my neighborhood - So it was pretty cool to see!

By the way - I am a guy too, just so you know...But then again the "Sir" probably gave it away.

~Bel

5. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I don't know any girl who plays the computer, except from my sister who plays cards (which annoys me a bit). I was on a LAN with 120 people, and there were 5 girls there. I don't even think they played much games, but were there to listen to the music and use the fast internet line.

6. Wassup Gems: 9/31

My girlfried play games, but only shooter kind of game. Dont know why. But her sister is a big fan of BG.

7. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I think it's a rarity to find women who play video/computer games that are violent. I have a friend who like those SimCity games and others of the sort, but other than that...

8. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

If i'm not a girl, then why do I like lesbians?

9. herf Guest

[​IMG] cuz your a horny motherfucker and the thought of them turns you on (sorry, i'm in a bad mood)

10. aerie Guest

[​IMG] Uh Im a girl (you could probably guess from the name through) and I like RPGs and violent games ;) I dont know any other girls that do

11. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

as most of you know i'm a guy. havn't seen many girls that are into D&D and gaming.

12. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

LOL (the exchange between Septic and herf)

13. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] You know, I read this post a few days ago, but it keeps coming back to me. I'll be pushing a cart down Aisle 4, or driving down the freeway, or cleaning cat vomit of my shoes, or scratching my ass, when it hits me out of the blue, like a hammer:

Mithrilhammer is a girl!

I just still can't believe it. Won't believe it. My cat gets sick just thinking about it. Where's that big, fat, ogre-like bear we all grew to love? The very underpinnings of my reality have been kicked free.

14. Mithrilhammer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

LOL Neverworlder... Does it really upset you that much?

You could go on believing I'm a guy if you want... but I'm so sorry it's just not true :)

Look at it this way... if I fooled you, I must be at least a half decent role-player. Then again, maybe it's just the name :D

Mithrilhammer

[This message has been edited by Mithrilhammer (edited January 04, 2001).]

15. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] I think it's the name. You know, you're supposed to be a dwarf! A male dwarf, of course, with food stuck in his beard, ale drying on his belly, and traces of greasy, foul flatulance floating in the air around you. Not some dainty little chick!

16. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I think it's sexy we have a female poster!

Syl...

17. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] LOL, me too.

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] ABSOLUTELY !! ! !! !! ! :D

19. Neverworlder Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Ms. Hammer: What class/gender/race do you play in BG2? You slinky little minx! Too bad "slinky little minx" isn't a Thief kit.

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Lord...
    I can imagine the faces of previous posters now. Reading this topic, hitting the Reply button and making howling voices while wearing the Big Bad Wolf grin all over the face.
    Oh, grow up, for God's sake. You'll scare all of the feminine population away. All 1 of it. :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.