1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Another quiz

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by chevalier, Feb 24, 2007.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Inspired by a discussion in some other forum... not like you need any excuse for another silly little quiz from the old times (I'm sure we've done it), do you? ;) Anyway, here you go:

http://www.datingdiversions.com/

The one that asks your age and sex and has the Start button.

I'm certainly more stylish than I am wealthy or ambitious, but oh well. ;)

What are you getting?

2. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Well, this sounds right to me.

Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
    Adventurous - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.
    Intellectual - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.

Your Top Ten Traits, Ranked
    1. Athletic
    2. Adventurous
    3. Intellectual
    4. Funny
    5. Practical
    6. Wealthy/Ambitious
    7. Traditional
    8. Outgoing
    9. Liberal
    10. Romantic

You match with women who have following traits:

Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.
    Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.
    Intellectual - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.

Your Top Ten Match Traits, Ranked
    1. Athletic
    2. Adventurous
    3. Intellectual
    4. Funny
    5. Shy
    6. Practical
    7. Wealthy/Ambitious
    8. Traditional
    9. Conservative
    10. Stylish

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Heheh, looks like you don't believe that opposites attract. :D

4. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I actually said that I did believe in that...

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Heh, not sure how accuarate this is, but oh well.
    I never really considered myself as left as this makes out :confused:
    Liking the big-hearted though, lol. Stylish... I really, *really* am not. I would not have rated wealth that much either, I do not have much money to my name nor do I find it important outside what I need, it is nice to have but I don't see why it should be so important.

Big-hearted, yeah, I like nice people :p Religious isn't important to me, they can worship and believe what they want as long as they can accept I will believe what I have always believed. Shy, hmm, accurate enough.
    Again, stylish is sixth, I don't care about how stylish they are! Also lol at the conservative ^_^

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

This thing didn't really have any good answers for me. I'm not surprised it was a bit off as a result.

You matched the following traits:

Funny - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.
    Practical - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.
    Intellectual - You consider your mind amongst your assets. Learning is not a chore but a constant search after wisdom and knowledge. You value education and rationality.

1. Funny
    2. Practical
    3. Intellectual
    4. Sensual
    5. Athletic
    6. Shy
    7. Liberal
    8. Wealthy/Ambitious (Wealthy? At the moment yes, due to inheritance, but money in the bank isn't what i'm shooting for. Ambitious? Bahahaha...*chokecough cough*...hahahahahaha! :lol: )
    9. Romantic
    10. Traditional (what does this even mean to anyone?)

Funny - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If her jokes make you laugh, she has won your heart.
    Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
    Intellectual - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind.

1. Funny
    2. Practical
    3. Intellectual
    4. Sensual
    5. Conservative (Buh? I could certainly handle it, but it's hardly something I *need*.)
    6. Athletic
    7. Shy (Two shys? Who would fill the silence? :p )
    8. Adventurous (Like conservative, it's okay but hardly something I *need*.)
    9. Traditional (Again, what meaning of "traditional" do they go by?)
    10. Religious (Spiritual, yes; religious, no. Just...no.)

7. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Okay. The results are again so random...

Yeah, I believe in seeing all the viewpoints in a conflict, but...

8. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

And my vanity shines through. We should all look good, shouldn't we? :D Honestly though, I don't know how big hearted ended up under "her" column, I hate being with compassionate women.

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ehh...how on earth did I get these....I don't think I'm that liberal or religious...

--
    1. Liberal
    2. Religious
    3. Big-Hearted
    4. Traditional
    5. Intellectual
    6. Athletic
    7. Stylish
    8. Romantic
    9. Adventurous
    10. Wealthy/Ambitious

1. Practical
    2. Funny
    3. Shy
    4. Intellectual
    5. Traditional
    6. Conservative
    7. Religious
    8. Big-Hearted
    9. Adventurous
    10. Athletic

--
    The second time I tried I got for my top three traits:
    1. Big-Hearted
    2. Traditional
    3. Athletic
    I dunno about having no.1 being big hearted though... I don't think I'm that traditional or athletic..Geh. It's not like I could answer all those questions properly (like to do with your income etc.)

10. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Your Top Ten Traits, Ranked:
    1. Liberal
    2. Practical
    3. Outgoing
    4. Sensual
    5. Big-Hearted
    6. Adventurous
    7. Funny
    8. Intellectual
    9. Wealthy/Ambitious
    10. Romantic

"Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
    Practical - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.
    Outgoing - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates."

Your Top Ten Match Traits, Ranked:
    1. Practical
    2. Sensual
    3. Adventurous
    4. Conservative
    5. Big-Hearted
    6. Outgoing
    7. Funny
    8. Traditional
    9. Intellectual
    10. Romantic

"Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
    Sensual - You aren't looking for someone who is sexually repressed. You want someone who is adventurous under the covers.
    Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things."

Makes sense actually although I don't care that much about money I like having enough money.
    I found the "Match Traits" very interesting though. It describes very accurately the girl I'm currently involved with.

11. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
    Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
    Funny - You laugh often. People never accuse you of lacking a sense of humor. You don't take yourself too seriously.Your date match profile:

Liberal - You need a person who has liberal opinions and beliefs. You are engaged by political discussions and would find a liberal viewpoint refreshing in a date.
    Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.
    Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.

1. Liberal
    2. Athletic
    3. Funny
    4. Adventurous
    5. Sensual
    6. Big-Hearted
    7. Wealthy/Ambitious
    8. Intellectual
    9. Practical
    10. Shy

I think that pretty well sums me up, though I dont think Liberal should be on there, I dont really follow politics.

Liberal - You need a person who has liberal opinions and beliefs. You are engaged by political discussions and would find a liberal viewpoint refreshing in a date.
    Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.

1. Liberal
    2. Shy
    3. Practical
    4. Athletic
    5. Funny
    6. Big-Hearted
    7. Adventurous
    8. Traditional
    9. Romantic
    10. Intellectual

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
    Adventurous- Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.
    You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.
    Your date match profile:
    You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.
    Top Ten Traits1. Liberal
    2. Adventurous
    3. Practical
    4. Wealthy/Ambitious
    5. Intellectual
    6. Athletic
    7. Big-Hearted
    8. Outgoing
    9. Sensual
    10. Funny
    Your Top Ten Match Traits
    1. Liberal
    2. Practical
    3. Funny
    4. Intellectual
    5. Shy
    6. Athletic
    7. Adventurous
    8. Big-Hearted
    9. Sensual
    10. Wealthy/Ambitious

This test is mainly for you youngens so I had to fudge a wee bit. Also a lot of questions I could easily have chosen a different answer. On the whole I think it does relect me and what I would want except for the outgoing/shy thing. That should be reversed.

Obviously I would like someone pretty much like myself. What? How boring.

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I actually did the compatability test that was on that page and found out that I'm 77% compatible with my husband. Kind of a surprise considering how much we fight. But then again a don't put a whole lot of faith in online quizzes.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
    Sensual - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.
    Practical - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.Your date match profile:

Outgoing - Shy and timid people are not who you are after. You need someone with a vibrant personality to breathe life into a relationship.
    Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps her body in top shape.

1. Liberal
    2. Sensual
    3. Practical
    4. Athletic
    5. Adventurous
    6. Funny
    7. Big-Hearted
    8. Shy
    9. Wealthy/Ambitious
    10. Traditional
    1. Practical
    2. Outgoing
    3. Athletic
    4. Conservative
    5. Traditional
    6. Adventurous
    7. Sensual
    8. Funny
    9. Big-Hearted
    10. Wealthy/Ambitious

Mine is basically right. Don't know about liberal. I'm pretty liberal but very apathetic and indifferent towards politics. I thought sensual would be higher in my female match though ;)

15. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't agree with any of this, but...

1. Liberal
    2. Stylish
    3. Shy
    4. Adventurous
    5. Big-Hearted
    6. Sensual
    7. Romantic
    8. Intellectual
    9. Wealthy/Ambitious
    10. Practical

1. Practical
    2. Outgoing
    3. Adventurous
    4. Stylish
    5. Big-Hearted
    6. Athletic
    7. Sensual
    8. Romantic
    9. Wealthy/Ambitious
    10. Intellectual

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

1. Adventurous
    2. Stylish
    3. Wealthy/Ambitious
    4. Shy
    5. Liberal
    6. Sensual
    7. Athletic
    8. Funny
    9. Practical
    10. Intellectual

1. Adventurous
    2. Funny
    3. Outgoing
    4. Sensual
    5. Stylish
    6. Athletic
    7. Practical
    8. Conservative
    9. Intellectual
    10. Wealthy/Ambitious

:lol: I've never been described as liberal before or practical.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I guess I got the right quiz since my results jibe with the other posts:
    I am disappointed that my favorite movie genre (horror) was not included as an answer in the first question. :nolike:

18. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You matched the following traits:

Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love. That's what I like to hear!
    Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.Politics are interesting, but I find it hard to take a stand. There's always a flipside to anything. I am left-leaning, yes, but I voted for a conservative party.
    Outgoing - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates. I like to meet and get to know people, to introduce people in my world and get to know them. I CAN liven up some parties, perhaps, but I'm not that much of a party-animal.

1. Big-Hearted
    2. Liberal
    3. Outgoing
    4. Stylish
    5. Religious
    6. Sensual
    7. Intellectual
    8. Romantic
    9. Adventurous I'm lazy, thruth be told
    10. Wealthy/Ambitious (Not particularly)

Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life. Not only to me, but also to visitors, friends and relatives, pleas
    Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Ah, sensible! Flashy, materialistic people turn you off Money can't buy you love, honey. You appreciate the simpler side of living. Don't worry, be happy :hippy:
    Intellectual - You seek out intelligence. Idle chit-chat is not what you are after. Oh, sometimes it's fun! You prefer your date who can stimulate your mind. I prefer her to be sweet, charismatic and charming (and smart, yes)

1. Big-Hearted
    2. Practical
    3. Intellectual
    4. Stylish Whether thin or fat, I want her to dress well and take care of her looks (No, not too much)
    5. Romantic
    6. Religious Majoraly sharing my thoughts about religion would be very welcome
    7. Outgoing [I want someone who knows how to deal with people and feels comfy around them

8. Wealthy/Ambitious Wealthy, not really, but I like someone who knows how to use her capabilities, but not a careerhunter
    9. Adventurous
    10. Sensual

"Funny" is on neither of those lists. :nolike: I swear I will never smile again. :D Oops!

19. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

I actually said I don't care about politics at all, at every opportunity. And when I do vote, I vote right. If there was an Apathetic trait, it would be top.

Other than that, I agree with my results.

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Well, here we go;

Outgoing - You can liven up any party. You've got a way with people and have little difficulty charming your dates.

1. Outgoing
    2. Liberal
    3. Athletic
    4. Big-Hearted
    5. Stylish
    6. Sensual
    7. Adventurous
    8. Funny
    9. Wealthy/Ambitious
    10. Intellectual

And my match?

Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.

1. Athletic
    2. Big-Hearted
    3. Practical
    4. Adventurous
    5. Stylish
    6. Funny
    7. Sensual
    8. Conservative
    9. Outgoing
    10. Traditional

A little off about being Liberal. I couldn't care less about politics.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.