1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aerie giving birth, setting the timer to?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Bateluer, May 3, 2002.

1. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I have beaten all quests in ToB, and Aerie still has not given birth. Which timer do I need to edit in Shadowkeeper to speed it up, and what should I set it to?

2. Mikar81 Guest

Wait for 1 hour REAL TIME in the pocket plane!

*poof* Hello Dad!

3. Bateluer Gems: 11/31

I am lazy, plus I cannot leave my comp unattended for that long. Also, I want to hear the dialogue :)

4. Mikar81 Guest

[​IMG] man, if you got a lady you have to wait 9 months :hahaerr: If only you could use CTRL-I on your girl as you can do on Aerie :idea:

[This message has been edited by Mikar81 (edited May 04, 2002).]

5. Slayer of Bhaal Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] What are you talking about? When does Aerie give birth.

6. Bateluer Gems: 11/31

Slayer of Bhaal, this is a spoiler
    As the Aerie romance draws to a close, she becomes pregnant and bears you a child.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ctrl+I does not wok on romnces

8. Bateluer Gems: 11/31

Does anybody know what to set the timer to? Or will I be forced to wander aimlessy travelling from locale to locale?

9. Ubull Ravenhorn Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Poor you are... You can have dinner, read sthing, phone with yer friend in front of the computer...

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I read somewhere that it takes 2 weeks after you slept with Aerie before she gives birth.
    But it's probably different for each character or action or whatever, so I don't think it takes 2 weeks for everybody.

11. Forashi Guest

[​IMG] Is it possible to end the Aerie romance happily without having the baby? Would this affect the overall ending of the game? And how will Aerie's pregnancy affect her spellcasting/fighting abilities, appearance?

[This message has been edited by Forashi (edited May 22, 2002).]

12. DinoTiggy1 Guest

This is 8people reporting on Dinotiggy1's username as I can't remember my password and we are at school, :roll:

Aerie takes sixty hours real time to give birth but I am making a patch so it only takes six, I could send it on SP or I could make it take longer, what do you think? :wave:

13. Pyro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Is there any way to just get all the romances dialogues to just pop up after each other so you can see it without having to wait? I never take enough time playing to see a whole romance otherways :heh:

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've got me password!

After a certain point in i think it is two of the Romances you can make it so that they come quicker

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So (Ctrl + I) won't work with romances??? Will it affect them at all? Im at the point where Aerie says she isn't inocent anymore...how much longer?!?!?! :rolling:

16. DinoTiggy1 Guest

I have been doing the Anomen romance,and nothing has happened for aaaaagggggggggeeeeessssss, and I'm bored.

17. Baletur

Arie will give birth only if you stay for ONE HOUR IN THE POCKET PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNDERSTAND.If your'e lazy then get a book or your gameboy if you have one and start counting the minutes to,DADA,MAMA.

I dont know.I sat for an hour and five minutes in le pocket plane and padine became a father!!!

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited May 27, 2002).]

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So, what? If your NOT in the pocket plane for a hour, she will never give birth??? That doesn't sound right. And what about the dialog? Someone somewhere said that if you stay in your plane, she won't have any dialog. :rolling:

[This message has been edited by Kitrax (edited May 26, 2002).]

19. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The romances in ToB areas are made in a manner if you're not at the right spot and at the right time, you'll miss the banter or something else - because no ToB part is needed for romance success.

If someone knows/wants/dares to post which moment/place/variable needs to be set to make Aerie end her pregnancy, then do post it instead of spamming all over the place.

CTRL+I has only a function to override check on random numbers. It does not break through timer/variable checks, so drop drooling over it already.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 26, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.