1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Act 3 Crossroad Keep, Stuck in room

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Immelmann, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Immelmann Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

ok, lord nasher has knighted me and sent me back to my keep to start making alliances. upon arriving i speak to several companions then head up and talk to Veedle about building the church and guard tower. i dont have the money, so i head on into my keep but get intercepted by Khralver Irlingstar. he want to talk to me, but Sand intervenes. all i can do is select "continue" and then i am taken into the interior room where Sand is. after a few steps, Aldanon starts talking about how to create a portal to the Shadow Lords lands. After all is said and done i get stuck. the only door out of here is locked and undestructable. a bunch of books and scrolls lay around, but are useless in getting out of this room. my game is patched to the latest patch through the auto updater. my game is saved just before talking to Veedle, so not permanently stuck, but i sure would like to enter keep to talk to Kana.

---------- Added 22 hours, 44 minutes and 53 seconds later... ----------

to update the situation. i went and got the ironfist clan to be allies, then went back to keep with neeshka and kelgar, seems when i choose any other character, when i enter the world map, i lose them, seems i can only keep neeshka and kelgar with me.

when i take neeshka into the room described above, i tried to have her pick the locked door, now i am told i "need a spefic key to open that door" anyone know where this key is found?

2. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think you need to instruct Veedle to build the wing of the keep.

3. Immelmann Gems: 1/31

all parts of the keep have been built, now including the church and tower. i have now got the dwarves and lizardmen as allies, cant get the gnomes because whenever i select grabnar or whatever the npc gnome's name is, he doesnt follow me to the destination. so now i am stuck. everytime i try to enter the keep, i am intercepted by irlingstar and i am automatically sent to the room where aldanon speaks and remain locked in the room. i have checked several walkthroughs and nothing has helped. anyone have any ideas?

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    If all you want to do is get out of the room you are stuck in, maybe you can do it via console? I could be wrong, but IIRC, you could teleport your party to different locations that way. Just a thought. It's been a while since I've played it.

Edit: In the console type:
    DebugMode 1
    rs gr_dm
    In his conversation type where you want to go - the location tags are in the my documents, nwn2 folder

Munchkin's suggestion sounds far better, though :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  5. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Try changing the camera angle because the room that Aldanon is in has two doors, try the second door.

6. Immelmann Gems: 1/31

changed camera view, and i press the "z" button to highlight all interactive objects, i still only see 1 door.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.