1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A little fun & history for ALFA

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Sir Belisarius, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] After hearing about BTA's character dying, and in memory of some of the more colorful characters in Daggerdale, I've started building uniques items and weapons of some of the more memorable characters of Daggerdale.

Here are some item descriptions:

The armor of Galen, Paladin of Lathander (AKA: Mathetais)

This piecemeal armor was once worn by the paladin of Lathander, Galen. He found it in the caves of the lizardmen. Although considered garish in appearance, Galen was often seen sprinting to the forefront of battle, happy to display his frilly armor for the glory of the Morninglord.

Sadly, Galen traded in this armor for more sturdy, and aesthetically pleasing plate armor before falling in battle.

Some of Hallen's (AKA: BTA) Gear:

Hallen Rwn's armor - This armor was the favored gear of Hallen Rwn, a ranger and hero of Daggerdale. Hallen raised the alarm when the undead of Teshmere were awakened by the demon Alicia de Orcus. Hallen fell to a golem during the battle against the undead.

The armor is well made and will aid in stealthy pursuits. However, there are numerous patched holes from where the armor was pierced by arrows, thus the reason for Hallen's nickname of "pincushion," as he was affectionately called by his friends.

Hallen's longbow - The was the bow of Hallen Rwn, ranger of reknown in Daggerdale. Although it is a normal weapon, it has seen battle many times. It also appears that the bow has been repaired numerous times...No doubt due to Hallen's legendary strength.

Falin's Battleaxe - This is the battleaxe of Falin, first protector of the Ironstar Clan. This weapon was crafted by the D'Tariq dwarves of Anauroch, and was Falin's original weapon.

A legendary warrior, and fierce fighter, it seems some of Falin's raging spirit was imparted to his axe. The battleaxe is engraved in dwarvish: "Property of Falin Ironaxe."

I plan to make more as the days go on...Look for these in random places throughout the Dale.

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe! That's great Bel! Nice to be somewhat imortalized in the Dale :) Thanks.

3. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    A few other's I've made:

Lord Helmet's Helmet
    Falin's D'Tariq Battleaxe
    Galen's (Mathetais's) golden chainmail
    Mareak's Horn's
    Kree's longsword

If any of you have an iterested in having one of your former character's gear made into a Daggerdale "relic." Post them here, and I'll see what I can do.

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heh. Does Lord Helmet's Helmet let you see through walls?

Remember when you were interrogating him in jail and he said he could see me even though it would have been impossible unless he could see through the walls? :)

5. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] This is nice...

Background:
    Himo gota golden sickle as a gift from his goddess in DD. Went around and used it rather rarely though. He also traveled to Arabel and Shadowdale with it. It is his most prized possesion. But in Shadowdale he died. When a group of his friends from Daggerdale recovered his body, he was stripped of all but some peasant clothes. Seems someone robed him before then. (No PC). So Murky and i said it'd be a nice little quest... searching for my lost stuff. The problem now is that on SD (Shadowdale) he cannot arrange those items i got from other servers - Daggerdale and Arabel. So Himo'll have to run all over the dales in search of his items.

So we could make a nice little quest out of it?
    Sulak will want to be a part of it becouse he was there when they retrieved my body and saw some tracks around my corpse - he can identify them again if he sees them. Alyssa probably too, becouse she's Sulaks partner and not willing to let him run around on his own :p

Whatcha say Bel?

6. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    Gothmog...Sounds like you have a quest! :thumb: Pm me with the items you need to collect from DD, and I'll put something together for when you're here.

BTA - Yeah, that "tab" using bastard!! I thought I'd immortalize his helmet at least...

7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ah, makes me want to come up with an item from one of my old characters... how about Taemarya Vion? She was pretty succesful ;) Tae's Spear? I'll try come up with some stuff to add, a back ground and such :rolleyes:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.