1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Arabwel, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oookay.... this is my 2000th post.

Wow.

I can remember the days when I was proud of my 20th post, "Look! I've contributed...ooh!" and then my 200th, and the 500th and so forth and so forth.

I have, also, been in SP for nearly 2 years. The anniversary will be October 2nd.

During this time of posting, chatting and meaningless spamming, I have been affected much, affected deeply by people here. I have gained friends, lost friends, gained enemies (of sort) and such... I am quite convinced that without SP I would have killed myself. it was here where I spent time when skipping scchool, it is here where my thoughts turn every time I fall asleep and wake...

*hugs everyone*

I think i should wrap this up before I turn into a completely sentimental sap. I am alreadyc crying.

So, thank you, everyone, for being who you are and enduring my innescant ramblings... for you are a family for me.

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Heh. you know what, I think I could have killed myself too. Felt like it sometimes.

Congrats. I am having my two year anniversary in December.

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    May the next 2,000 be as enjoyable as the first!

/me pops Champagne and drinks a toast to Ara

4. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

This thread supports my theory that Taluntain could be the next Jimmy Jones.

Taluntain Jones? Scary.

5. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

/me hugs back :)

6. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats Ara :) That's over twice as many as me, I guess that explains why I have you beat in the chatroom :p Hey, This month is my two year anniversary. /Sorvo gets a beer :lol:

7. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Congrats! you (and your posts) help make S.P. my favorite place to be. i'm looking forward to the next 2000+. :thumb:

8. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Congrats, Ara. ALways nice to see someone of posting quality (usually) hit the 2k mark!

Besides, it is people like you who make me extremely jealous of high post counts. And then I feel the need to make posts about books and pirates. Arrrr!

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I Though my 478 was alot phoey! Anyway Congrat for yer meaningless babling over the years! :thumb: I'm sure Tal will flame but I can't resist!

ahhem *clear throat*

bable, bable, bable, bable,

*clear throat*

I hope you'll soon enough reach 3000!

edit: Doh, 479 post! I haven't counted this post!

10. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

A lot of people are going to be surpassing me soon; plenty already have in terms of posts per day.

Anyways, congrats.

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And may the rogue stone come to you with much spam (only after I get it however :p )

SP makes for good therapy :grin:

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Congrats. Now, go out and jump a happy circle. :p

You haven't been spamming so bad. Look at me; already almost 700 posts and I have been here only for an year. ;) I'll soon catch you up. :D

13. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Congrats, Ara. Nice amount of posts. You're now in diamond club?

Aikanaro, that therapy thing is true. Sometimes when I feel that I have ruined my life, I come here to groan about everything. :p

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm ... damn i feel almost like a veteren ... thatmeans i'll have been a member of SP for 3 years come this September ... thats kinda cool. :)

That definetely deserves a little trophy saying "Yes!"

15. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Congrats Ara, this month is mine 1e year anniversery at SP. Looks like I won't have as many posts as you do in one year ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.