1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

1K Club...hooray?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Death Rabbit, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Yikes. I just broke 1000 posts and barely even noticed. Not sure if I should be proud of that or not. God bless the Quote Game, I guess! :thumb:

Nearly 100% spam-free too (posted once in random babbling). Mesmaro would be proud. ;)

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hey, 1000 in under 6 months! Another person without a life (just like the rest of us). :D :p

3. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

lol, you have been here 2 months long than me.

I would say I accually have a life, but then I would be lieing.

4. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Damn - I have been here a year and almost have 500! I guess I just don't have an inner spammer like you, DR

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Death Rabbit... *hugs*

It's not the quality, it's the quantity...

er....

nevermind....

:p

6. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I honestly don't know how I did it is the thing. I really didn't think I posted here that much. Hence the "Hooray?" It's odd and a little scary. Don't fancy meself a spammer, I don't.

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

*cough* spammer *cough*

8. Death Rabbit

Media:
    *cough* poser *cough*

9. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Indeed I am proud my padawan. :D

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

*cough* who gives a crap? *cough*

I love you, DR. :love:

11. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Congrats, but so much for you not being a spammer...
    Haha!

12. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Awwe Yerril...I love you too, poopsie. ;)

13. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Why is that all of you people exulting over little numbers at the bottom of your posts all have custom avatars? I mean, only that little number changes, nothing else. I mean, I could understand if your avatar, like, say, a gem, changed every several hundred posts, but it's nothing special. Really. Jeez.

:toofar:

14. Death Rabbit

Media:
    I realize that Oaz. I didn't start this thread to brag; it's just that I was surprised that I had amassed so many posts in such a relatively short time here. I never realized I posted here so much. It's not good or bad I suppose, just odd. That's all.

15. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'll be joining soon i suppose.

And yeah, post count truly means next to nothing. Quality not quantity once again ;) :p

16. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Congratulations.

/me looks around

Who's next? ;) :D

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats! Hard work and perseverance shall eventually bring you to the height of my level ;)

18. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] DR: I know. I was just joking. More posts are always good. ;)

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Bah, gems are all that matter :grin:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I still trace my gem rank ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.