1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

how to get my paladin quests started

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Firestorm, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

[​IMG] :D :D i am playing as a paladin on my fourth time through but i cant get my paladin stronghold quests started. i did the one with the fallen paladins but anyone can get that one, what do i do?
    THX :D :D
    (BTW green smilie rocks)

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] It starts when you go to the Windspear Hills. On your way, something happens to you, that makes you look bad! An old Paladin of the order of the Radiant Heart offers to put in a good word for you at the order, and asks you to talk to the head guy there (I can't remember their names - sorry!)

Once you go to the Heart, talk to the leader, he forwards you to another member who gives you your quests. There are about four or five in all. I've heard that the last one was supposed to be killing the dragon, but I did that before I went to the Order for the quests.

:D Green Smileys Rule! :D

[This message has been edited by Sir Belisarius (edited January 18, 2001).]

3. Drakron Du´Dark Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Dont kill the Red Dragon if you what the stronghold.

4. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    Is that why I didn't get it?!?!?!?!? I was wondering about that. I kept hearing that the final quest for the Order was killing Firkraag, but I did it before starting the quests...What did I miss out on?

I guess I DIDN'T get the stronghold, because whenever I've tried to sleep in the Order, I get that "Find and Inn" script. What happens when you do it the "right" way?

5. Thaumas Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I also killed the dragon before doing the other quests, but I was given a room there which Sir Reirac (sp?) referred to. Which room was a bit hard to discern. I couldn't sleep anywhere though.

[This message has been edited by Thaumas (edited January 18, 2001).]

6. Drakron Du´Dark Gems: 1/31

Yes a lousy room in the order were you cant either sleep our store things in there. The only thing that you can get is "Pride of the Legion" but the armor that you can make with the Red Dragon scales is far better.I notice a close tread, What happen? Did Moonbow have taken ofence on what was posted there?

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You can still look in a locked thread; you just can't reply any longer. Take a look; usually there's an explanation.

8. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I still got Pride of the Legion and the Shield...So I guess I only missed out on the experience the Order would have given had I dispatched Firkraag when they asked me to...Unfortunately, I was out for fortune and glory, and the lass I saved from Firkraag wanted me to take him out.

And I've never been one to disappoint a damsel in distress! :D

9. Gee! Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] I'm also having trouble with this quest..Ive met the old paldin but haven't met the guys from the radiant heart ...where can I find them exactly?

10. IronEagle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I killed the dragon and got the quest anyway. Then again my character is built on the fact that the game messed up... ( a Lawful Evil Undead Hunter with theiving skills). all authentic game errors, no editing.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.