1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What do dragons do for fun *spoilers*

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by LILO-san, Jul 7, 2001.

1. LILO-san Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] This weird thought just came across my head... what do the 4 dragons do in their time? I mean, it seems kinda stupid that the Silver Dragon just sits there staring at the wall all day. Whenever I walk in, that's what she's doing. Most baddies/good guys are up to something. You fight them in dungeons, etc, but dragons just seem to stare at the wall all day. What the hell?

2. Tyresian Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

What do you expect? They mostly sleep and count their hoard except these dragons don't seem to have a hoard.

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I trully believe they are spending their lives in thinking what would they do with questions like this.
    :p :p :p :p

4. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

They do Dragon stuff. Firkrag, the red dragon, spends most of his time figuring out ways to ruin someone's life, during the game it is yours. He is the most interesting of the dragons. Adalon, the silver dragon, is bound to guard the entrance/exit to the underdark so the Drow donot cause trouble. Therefor her time would be spent guarding and watching through scrying spells. The others, well I'm not sure. Maybe they are resting up from a particularly large meal.

5. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    who's to say they stay there all the time?

perhaps they go and find themselves a good harlot in their human form :p

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Don't forget their Wednesday poker game ;)

Forget dogs playing poker - dragons playing poker would have been so much better ;) :D.

7. dragon903 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

dragons leave their cave and they blow up town.They leave their cave every once in a while.And for Firkragg he's disguised as a human and he's causeing trouble in the town

8. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

well they are lizard like, i would assume they hibernate and only eat big meals once a month or so..

9. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Watching people...
    At least, that's what Firkraag does, he watches, to see if he can find interresting people.

I can almost feel their eyes... ;)

10. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Filing those long dragon nails, shedding a few scales, waxing the wings, typical acts of dragon hygiene to keep a dragon busy.

11. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I don't know about that.. I never thought of dragons as being very superficial.. easy to flatter, yes, but more with their brains than their looks..

12. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I reckon they have cable internet access to other planes. I'm sure I've seen few dragons moderating on these very boards.

In fact the more you think about it the more it fits - Dragons are full time surfers - they don't go out much, the tend to live alone, the look a bit overweight, etc

13. If u really want to know what dragons do at their "spare time", read tolkiens guide to dragons. But maybe u wanted a conversation. = ) Don't have any link yet, forgot it. Though I might add one later.

14. Jander Sunstar Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] By the way I accidently polymorphed one of them into a squirell or something similar (I was trying to cast breach instead), but it still blew my whole party away in its new squirell form...interesting creatures...gets more interesting when, as a squirell, they blast you with a dragon breath :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.