1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Minsc's Witch

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Shadow Druid, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Shadow Druid Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ok I know that he can adopt Aerie and Nalia as his new witch. But what about the female protagonist? If my PC is a female mage could I be adopted as his new witch? Oh jeez there should be a mod for a Minsc romance! haha :p

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] no, you cannot be his witch, and a Minsc romance? :shake: :shake:

3. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Dynaheir right? It would have been cool to have her as a joinable NPC perhaps as a sorcerer :D

4. Shadow Druid Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I missed Dynaheir. I wish she was still around...damn Irenicus.....! :mad:

5. Strifestrike Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Dynahier was a great great mage. She came with fireball! For those of you who havent played BG1 fireball was like the time stop and 3 abi dazaams of BG1.

6. Kyrie Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Ooh, thatd be cool for Minsc to ask the main character to be his witch. But a romance? Ehhh... uh... not exactly my type, bald guys who talk to hamsters, you know?

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I don't know. Some girls might fall for that crazy man charm. And she would know he is dedicated, because anytime she is hurt he would kill everyone around.

Do you think that Minsc could take on Imoen as his witch?

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

:lol: Imoen... As his witch...? You must be kidding, rrright? :shake:

Interesting idea for a mod, though; if PC could become his witch, what effects it would have? Speaking of which, Aerie and Minsc could have a lot more of banter about it too (hope the makers of Banter Pack are reading this :p ).

9. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

10. Chris Williams Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

A Minsc romance doesn't bear thinking about: "Butt****ing for goodness!"

11. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

This might be slightly off-topic, but Dynaheir was a witch of Rashemen, most of whom are Invokers or Conjurors. Sorcerers are highly uncommon amongst them.

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Nah, they just want to skip the talking ;)

OK, I know he can choose Aerie, but Nalia? Is that an official feature or some mod banter?

13. CamDawg

CamDawg The gaze of the Wolf reaches into our soul Veteran

I think Nalia as a witch is from Arnel's Nalia romance. I don't think that's in an unmodded game.

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Chris:

:lol:
    Crude, but funny. :D

15. Kyrie Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I can see the 'Sleep with me' dialogue now...

Minsc: Uh, could you come over this way for a second? Boo and I need to talk to you.

CHAR: Sure, Minsc. What is it?

Minsc: Uhh... Boo and I were talking, and... we think you are a very good witch.

CHAR: Oh?

Minsc: And very good at kicking the butts of evil.

CHAR: Why... thank you, Minsc.

Minsc: And... oh, Boo, I can't say it!

CHAR: What? What does Boo want?

Minsc: To sleep with you tonight. Oh, no, no, bad words, not Boo! I do. Me. Boo just wants to watch.

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Very funny. Now cut it out.

17. Mayfairy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Nice one! :D But I still think Minsc is a homosexual. He seems to talk awfully lot about butts and stuff. Maybe that's why they didn't include Minsc romance in the first place. :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.