1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What do I do with Neb's head?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Piotyr Holyblade, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Piotyr Holyblade Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I know I need to give it to the guards but what guards? I'm confused!

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Take it to the Councel of the Six building, there is a guy in the east side of the building who will give you a reward, along with +1 to your rep. :rolling:

3. Piotyr Holyblade Gems: 1/31

Ok how about the golden arms and legs from the litch?

4. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

WOW....If you don't know what to so with those then you ARE in for a surprise...and a challange. do a search for KANGAX

5. Piotyr Holyblade Gems: 1/31

Ah crap the demi litch? Ah well I'll be lugin those around for a bit.

6. parrotheada1a Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

For sure the demi lich is one mean, powerful sumbitch. The first time I played the game, I started through it without the hint book. I tried going after him when my party was 15th level average. :wail: These guys assumed room temperature faster than gas poured onto a fire. He cast the requisite time stop, then (in order)skull trap, greater malison, symbol fear, feeblemind X2, :wail: confusion, and horrid wilting. Once the time stop wore off, most of my party was walking around like frickin pathetic little deer. :sosad: The last chr I had that wasn't confused was my bard that ran away when he initially got feared . I tried valiantly to salvage what little dignity I had. The bard came back out of the fog, I healed him up quick and sent him over to try and help out. The demilich cast another feeblemind spell on him, and he was toast. Walked to the demilich and got mazed.
    My main chr (18th level paladin) came out of the fog, then got imprisoned. :wail: It wasn't pretty.
    I reloaded the game and avoided the battle demilich untill my party was out of the underdark and a few more levels higher. It took me awhile (and a couple reloads) the second time, but I finally kicked his ass. I had Imoen cast a time stop before the dialog started. I had her set up a bunch of traps all around him, then started pounding him with arrows of dispelling. That started to take him down a bit. Once the Time stop wore off, he ran into one of the traps, and then I had my mage start slamming him with ruby ray and magic missiles. I had the bard singing bardsong, it seemed to help. I had my paladin go up to him and slap his puss with the carsomyr. One was a critical hit. :p
    The next shot I got in was a massive 38 hp bolt of glory. The demilich managed to maze the bard, but the next hit from the paladin finished him off. :shake: 50k hp in the can.

7. StressedE Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

The first time I battled kangaxx I thought he was invincible, I couldn't even hit him!
    Later when I first came to these boards I read he could be defeated and it was tough. Every time after I saved one of those anti-magic scrolls especially for him (kangaxx this scroll has your name on it :D). If you have one of those kangaxx might have as well been a kobold. btw, if you hurry you can use the same anti-magic scroll for kangaxx as you use at the twisted rune. That always works like a charm for me

--possible spoiler--
    The twisted rune is a different story. There you can still be level drained, death-rayed or smashed to bits. That fight is nearly always tough.

[This message has been edited by StressedE (edited June 18, 2002).]

8. The limbs are used to ressurect KANGAX!!!(in a way.)He is a lich who will eventually become a pain in the but,imprisoning DEMI-LICH.Quite strong but if you kill him you get the ring of kangax which:
    Gives you immunity to poison.
    Gives you regeneration.
    And gives you extra life.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  9. StressedE Gems: 15/31

@padine:
    Some people haven't been through the game (or defeated kangaxx) yet and read these boards too, so you might want to put spoiler out front of information like that.... Just to be considerate ok?

I lost a scroll case with my two scrolls of protection from magic and a chain contingency scroll in it. ARGH!!

10. Sol'Kanar Guest

He uses all these nasty confusion/maze/imprison/fear thingies, has anyone tried giving all the good gear to a berzerker and having him go at it? Would that work?

11. StressedE Gems: 15/31

I personally never play with beserkers, but other options are turning into the slayer, using a scroll of protection from magic, or the spell "spell immunity"

12. aldekeuk Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

You can just have one of two NPC's go berserk - Minsc or Korgan

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.