1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thread of Random Babbling, iteration 111

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    If you never get lost in the dark, how do you know how useful the light is?

Anyway, this isn't the thread for it

2. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    You're certainly right. I shouldn't have posted this here.

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Consider yourself told :p

4. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Bloody hell Silver, that's terrible :(

We should rename this "Thread of depressing babble"

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well that training session was a bit painful. Opened out in a double somersault too early and landed on my face. The worst part is opening out, realising what you've done wrong and knowing that what comes next is now inevitable. Horrible, horrible feeling. Gonna be so stiff tomorrow...

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    *yawn* Advanced logic makes me want to run off from uni. It was doable when we're doing simple Kripke models, but PDL + invariance + bisimilarity + modal equivalence + (invariance = (modal equivalence != bisimilarity)) = Tired Morgoth :(

@Silvery
    That's terrible :(^(large odd number)

7. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Okay,I finally found out what happened to my boss. She went into atrial fibrillation for reasons still unknown. She's out of the hospital now, but down with a cold that both she and her husband caught, most likely in the ER. So, she's not coming into work tomorrow, and I am working her shift.
    Still, not nearly as bad as it could have been.

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Crap. I stayed up all day (after a 12 hour night shift) moving most of my stuff out of our home and in to storage....but now it's 11pm, and I have plans to party with the guys who helped me move, and I can't flake on them.

Well, here's hoping I pass out drunk and somehow wake up with some hot chick in her bed... :good:

9. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Then she tells you that actually, you were too drunk to, er.. "perform"

:p

10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    You might want to remember that some chicks may appear to be "hot" when you're about to pass out from drink, but are not quite as hot in the morning when you're sober and hungover. ;)

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Philosophy essay passed half way now. Excellent.

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hah. So, Saturday night I raced back to Tufts after seeing my sister's musical at home, took down the 7-Eleven we had built in the theater, then drank until 5 am, went to bed, and woke up at 8 to go to a 7 hour film shoot. Overslept today because of it :bad:

Disciple of The Watch likes this.
  13. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Meh... sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's really good. But when it's bad, it's still good... ;)

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Epic post of awesomeness!

Alcohol has the opposite effect on me. :love:
    I do certain things *better* when I'm buzzed/drunk/wasted. Sex and bowling are two examples. The more I get wasted, the better I bowl...apparently, I bowled a 260 when I was totally wasted; I don't remember it though. :bad:
    The chicks at the parties I go to are always hot. They usually run the scale of hot, hotter, F***ing hot, and 'I just j***ed in my pants' hot. Occasionally there will be a few exceptions...but even they run the scale of 'she's a butterface, but I'd still hit it' or 'cute...but she'd probably look better naked'. :love:

Unfortunately Utah has the largest concentration of Butterfaces* in the world. You'll be walking behind one, admiring her tight a**, rock'n figure, slim legs, nice hair....and then she turns around....after you thoroughly y check out her rack, you look up, and DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY!!! WTF? Did she fall out of the ugly tree face first and hit every branch on the way down?!?!? :eek:

Yes, I'm that superficial... :p

* - Butterface = "Everything's good, but her face!" :evil:

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I haven't been looking forward to this day. The time has come for me to go to a groove dance class. The horror!

16. Tillix Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I was nealry hit by a truck 2 hours ago. It was freakishly close.
    I'll not change my life because of this incident though, because it's allready brilliant.

17. Silvery

Media:
    I just slipped on an onion. I will also not be changing my life....although I may clean the floor more often

Taluntain likes this.
  18. Tillix Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

stick to the chocolate: less slippery

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    That dance class was everything I expected. And dreaded. You know it's probably not your kinda place when a couple of girls approach you in the break and say "A guy? You must be brave!" 3 guys in the class, one was the instructor. Interesting, at least, I suppose.

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I was going to take ballroom dancing at uni because it sounds so classy, but didn't have enough balls (or too few) to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.