1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

WoW class selection

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by yvangkwheng, Jan 18, 2010.

1. yvangkwheng Guest

hey, guys, i got a bit of a problem. ive recently made up my mind 2 play wow game but i dunno what class im gonna select for fun. would ya guys plz gimme some tips on which class is much easier for being leveled up? or do i have to buy some wow gold or simply find someone to power level my future character?

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hello! Any class is easy to level and there is no need to buy gold or a power level service. Not only is it against the rules of the game and can make you get banned the people who supply those services are often crooks who plant different kinds of spyware and malware on your computer.

Not sure if the free trial is available in China but here at least you can download the game from blizzard and try it free for a few weeks to see if you like it. You can then purchase and account and upgrade your installation to the full game.

When it comes to choosing your class as I said earlier all classes are easy to level, Blizzard has made the game extremely accesible so just go with the class that looks fun for you. If you like to hit people with big weapons you should play a warrior, if you enjoy blowing stuff up or freezing them solid you should play a mage, if you want an animal companion and like to shoot at stuff play a hunter and so on. Read up on the different classes and choose the one that seems to suit you. You can easily start another character if you notice that your first choice wasnt very good.

I hope you will enjoy your adventures in Azeroth and feel free to ask any question you might have.

(I also hope you are not some spambot trawling for mailadresses or anything cause then I have totally wasted a few minutes ;))

Edit: And I just saw your signature, seems like you are. Man, I suspected it was something fishy but thought that I should be openminded and just because the English is bad and he said he was from China I shouldnt let my prejudice rule me but yet again they proved correct. I hope you enjoyed my well thought out response mr Robot.

3. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

If it makes you feel any better Joac I almost responded to the bot to and then decided I'd just go raid and answer later if nobody else had.. lol

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.