1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Little Things I've Noticed

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Sir Dargorn, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I know most of these have probably been posted a couple of million times before but i thought it was worth it just to tell everyone a couple of cool thigns i found:

1) Just below the keep of the Friendly Arm in Map there is hidden a Wizards ring, which doubles the amount of first level spells.

2) In the map between Beregost and Friendly arm is a ring on one of the rocks in the centre of the map, it is a ring of protection +1.

3)On the very far left of one of the ploughed fields in the Naskell map is hidden Ankeg armour and a pearl.

4) Click on all the gravestones in Nashkell, they are as funny as hell.

5)Click on a gravestone on the far right of the graveyard and a mage will come and threaten yu, keep clicking on it and you will get a fight with several flame warriors, only attempt this if you are level 4 or above.

6) South west of the Naskell map is a map with a cloudkill sell hidden on it, left of the waterfall.

I am a bit of a veteran so these new things exite me somewhat. Well the two rings i have known about since the first time i played but the rest is exciting.

Please post anything you found!

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Funny, how all of this is listed on SP in my BG1 tips, tricks & hints guide...

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've found a few funny things, most are about the portraits, like Dynaheir is wearing a symbol of Bhall nad Edwins portrait has glowing gems, also there is a bit where there are squirels and one of them has an ioun stone of luck

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    There is no squirrel with an ioun stone of luck. That's a myth.

5. DinoTiggy1 Guest

[​IMG] On my game, I can't find the Ring of wizardry, by the friendly arm inn, even with the coordinates, but all the other stuff was there:confused:

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I think thats been fixed with a patch ... i had the same problem ... i was told it was a patch so that the ring dissapeared ...

7. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I expected you might say that Tal, but then i wouldn't know that, cos i am not a dirty cheat and would not go near that section if you payed me. :D

8. the_eleven Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

****Possible Spoiler :
    The ioun stone of luck is not in BG, but it is in DSotSC. If you talk to a squirrel (can't recall it's name) in Naskel several times you can get it.

[This message has been edited by the_eleven (edited June 20, 2002).]

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

There was a rumour that a Squirrel in the game would bear the Ioun Stone or something elke that was very interesting. It was in those times of choas that thousands of BG freaks took up their swords and slauhtered all Squirrels they could find. No one ever found a aquirrel with an interesting item in BG (maybe they did in the expansion).

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.