1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #90

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm going to get deported this year. Yayness. :banana: Just letting you folks know early since it will cut me off from BoM completely. It was nice to be here for a couple years and meet with intelligent people. :wave:

Ex's can be a$$holes. <_<

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Gah! School is consuming my life. :eek:

Must manage to come here more often no matter what. :rolling:

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Kuemper - why will it cut you off from BOM? You can still come back to BOM whereever you move too.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

When I go back to Iowa, I won't have access to an internet friendly computer. The public library has me banned from theirs :p and my family never had money enough to own a computer.

I messed up my right thumb real good.

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Just came back from London where I had a fantastic weekend. It was warm and sunny all the way, while my fellow Edinburgh residents had to put up with rain and almost-zero temperatures. It does not feel so good to be back :(

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I got to go out with somebody, gettin' lonely here (in front of my screen, not BoM). :(

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    lol, a popup came up with an internet connection error when I logged onto BOM :lol:

8. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Disneyland was great on Friday night. Hardly any people because of all the rain. We just walked straight onto most of the rides. We went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park on Sunday. The lions were cool as was the bird show. The elephant show was boring, though.

I "celebrate" my 40th birthday this week. Time to break out the cane and ear trumpet. :geezer:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I hunger for the spam, feed me!

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    ....spam, spam, spam
    ..spam, spam, spam,
    spam, spam, spam....

11. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Spam spam spametty, spam spicketty spam

12. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    If this stack of soda cans on my desk topples over I shall surely be crushed. Well, maybe not since they're so light. At the very least the racket will disturb my co-workers and upset my boss.

13. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ouch, ouch. Ingrowing toenail is rapdily making it nigh-impossible to walk. A trip to the doctor is needed. Now if only the damn place had spare appointments.

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Go to A&E, Daie

A lovely way to pass 24 hours waiting :lol:

Is yours one of the doctors where you have to wait weeks for an appointment, only to find out they've cancelled it, or is it one where there's a mad dash at 8.15am to get the first appointments on that day?

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Oh, a pain in the toe is a pain in the proverbial.

That's not logical, but true.

16. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    A&E for an in-growing toenail? That's what's pushing the waiting times up :p .

Book a visit with your local GP. It's neither an accident, nor an emergency!

17. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I feel completely wiped-out, and I haven't done much. Watching 'The Prisoner' cures all ills, though!

18. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm absolutely boshkad too mate. So tired it's not even funny. I won at pool tonight though, so it's all good :) .

I'm sat with this lass I like at work tomorrow all day, because she's teaching me something (work related...). I'm really cagey about her now, but I think about her a lot and I've no idea why. She's not even that good looking. I mean, she's 'OK' but I've had much better, and can get much better... I've just got this lass on the brain for some reason... feeling a bit anxious about tomorrow...

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Not going to A&E, it's nowhere near that bad. Giving my foot a salt bath, tkaing a few painkillers, and ringing the doctor tomorrow morning (Yes, SHell, the 8.15 rush) to get an appointment as soon as possible. I can kill two bird with one stone, since I need a booster shot too.

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Kuemper going away? :cry:
    I'll miss your opinions and views.

In other news, I have the day off tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.