1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #70

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

"My baby loves love,
    My baby loves love;
    She's got what it takes
    And she knows how to use it.
    My baby loves love..."

You ever just have a time where you're just so happy about being happy? :grin: It's a time to savor, my friends, especially when your moods are as fickle as mine. ;)

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

And so the morning of the first exam arrives. ANyone got any tips?

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Relax, and pretend it doesn't matter if you pass or not. I am one of the lucky few that has never really had to deal with test anxiety. I had to get 100% on my last 2 med math tests to pass, and I stayed relaxed for them both. I always just went in with the attitude that I either knew it or didn't, either way by time you are sitting for the test it is too late to learn it. I always did review my notes quickly about 10 minutes before I took the test.

@Its been a while since I have been happy enough to savor it, but good for you that you can.

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good morning SP

Weather indications are not nice it's all greyie and threeatening to blubber all over the place.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i wish i had more money :/

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Man...my spam is lacking... :sosad:

I actually have nothing to spam about. :eek: :rolling:

7. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Woo hoo! Gotta get up in 5 hours, but I just can't sleep!

8. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yeah baby, 30 minutes to go. I got to play some Diablo tonight. It is weird, it is different than last time I played the game. I actually read some strategies this time, and know more what I'm doing.

Morning DS, it is grey and rainy here. One more night to go and I get a few days off.

9. Daie d'Malkin

One down, one to go. This morning's one was a retake, and it really didn't matter, but this afternoon's one is crucial. I'd better get on with the revision.

10. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Good Morning SPers :)

Ugly weather here, is like a fricking monsoon just appear here.

11. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Yippee!
    I just found out that the underdogs site is back up and running :) , I havn't downloaded or played any old games in a while. next on the list: Starfight VI
    For those who are interested the new address is here

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Yes, Mauro, and had to walk in it for about two blocks. That wouldn't've been so bad, if the coffeemaker hadn't been left on over the weekend. Maybe now it's cool enough to start a pot a-brewing. :coffee:

13. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh, I wish I was the shining knight Sir Spams'Alot, from the castle Spamelot, but alas! My fate is only to be a humble peasant, pushing the spam only the few times I can...

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I have to go out in this weather. No choice. I hate driving in the rain.

15. Daie d'Malkin

Eek. Just over an hour til the exam. A2 French Oral. Okay, what do I know about Marcel Pagnol, racial integration in France, and technology?

Quite a mix there, I think.

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

@Nakia: go slowly, keep a good distance from the vehicle in front, and pray that the person behind you is doing the same. I hate driving in rainy weather too...

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Can't I have just a little peril? :bigeyes:

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Good Morning Board o' Magick! We have a greyish day with possible rain, which sucks. Three exam to go and I'm free to go! School will be over and I'll be a worker. I am hungry and I must go 'cause I'm in a hurry. So I'll leave you this SPAM!

19. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good Spamming afternoon to ya all. :)

20. Daie d'Malkin

I think I just failed french.

The guy asked me why the driving age in England is lower than in France, and I replied that British teenagers were more mature. :D

Other than that, it was pretty average. I didn't speak too well, and I expect a crappy mark as a result.*sobs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.