1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #47

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

YAY! My leafs Won! :banana: :banana: :banana:

And it was regulation. Thrashers Beware! The Leafs have finally started to be rewarded for the hard work, and you're next!

2. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm wholeheartedly glad for you, Gnarff :)
    You're talking about hockey, right?

Hey! That game has better hit the stores in Europe ASAP! I want to play!

3. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

@kuemper: nothing like a good lauhgter in the morning :lol:

4. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

/me gives Lai a heal dissease potion.

Hope you feel better soon.

@Kuemper Lol that post was funny.

I'm posting from a PC in my school. The net here sucks completly. Boring day here, why in the world did I wake up.

5. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @ Garak

I was asking myself that very same question!

Woke up ~6:00am, prepared, went on a 1 hour bussdrive only to find out that my class was canceled for the day :flaming:

What is it people don't understand about telephone-chains!?! how hard can it be to look at a paper, and simply just tab the number written?

Bah, all I can say to that is nano-nano, which, I guess, answers your question Mag's...

6. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

:p :eek: :D My useless spam post of the month.... :eek: :rolleyes:

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I finally got "display what music i'm listening to" in messenger to work ! :grin:

8. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Nano-nano! :alien:

It's always nice when you check your e-mail and something's arrived, eh SPers? It makes you feel loved...
    :hippy:

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    COntrary to the poopular belief, I did not a) die b) get kidnapped by aliens c) go to a nunnery or c) elope with Enrique Iglesias ( :cry: ) rather, I spent most of yesterday cleaning my apartment, then I cooked dinner for myy sister and her husband, and then we made outr way to Mom's placew... where I haven't been since July of 04. so, fun.

THen again, dinner was good ((of course since I made it myself) and the nice shiny things I got from Sister were nicer :D

*cuddles her Witchblade: Nottingham*

(so okay I got a shiny new digital camera, too :D )

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    The boots didn't fit. :cry:

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I think my computer is slowly dying. :wail: Bits and parts of it are going offline. Now my screen has skipped into a green look and even degaussing won't work any longer.

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Still :sick: . I'm thinking if I have time today I might head to health services. I am not looking forward to going to an audition while I'm sick.

Class calls.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Nice to hear John Romero is getting some programming work. :p

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    :aaa: What? No way!

Deutsch class today, wonder if I passed the exam. I just couldn't remember what ''schlüsel'' meant. So I said it was some kind of german food.

15. olimikrig

Media:
    Ah, no worries. I had German for only 7 months prior to having my exam.. The censor kept talking about a "slange", and I couldn't help but thinking it was a snake, which slange means in Danish :p
    When I was sent out I went :doh: , quickly ran back and screamed "slange is a queue, its a queue damnit!" :lol: .

16. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] :idea: Schlussel (with a Schaftes-S and umlaut over the u - damn UK keyboard! :mad: ) is a key... But it probably counts as food for magma-man here! :shake:

EDIT: checked dictionary and it's ss in the middle. It's been too long since I did German... :geezer:

[ October 12, 2005, 16:53: Message edited by: The Magpie ]

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Keys?! Damn that's point out eh? Oh you mean Schlüßel?

18. olimikrig

Media:
    *erhm*, Schlüssel :grin: :p

Basically, anything counts as food for me..

Nano-nano to that :cool:

19. Ofelix

Media:
    What? Oh the new spelling right? Right Schlüssel then. You wouldn't eat the keys to your home would you? would you

In fact I was kind of hoping to see Dendri's reaction. I'm sure with lots of mayonaise Schlüssel can be good :shake:

20. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I eat everything that isn't fast enough to escape me :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.