1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Neb's head

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Izaad, Apr 25, 2002.

1. Izaad Guest

What can I do with it? It says it could be valuable to someone, but who?

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Take it to the Goverment District and turn it in to the authorities.

Don't forget to slap a bow on it :p.

3. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I there something else I can do with his dagger (besides use it)?

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No. Sell it.

5. Buddas Hand Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Dont sell it. Use it! Unless your one of those goody good good people. In that case get a helm of oppostite allingment from CLUA then use it! Keep the head. It looks pretty.

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Sell the dagger, it's bugged. And more charges you save, better price you'll get.

Do not use Helm of Opposite Alignment. It is not casted out of BG2 without reason.
    If Buddas Hand likes bugs, let him have them. Be wise and skip that obsolete item.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited April 26, 2002).]

7. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

How is it bugged?

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31

The bug is with the Bioware's employees not familiar with their own engine.
    What a disgrace... :toofar:

Anyway, when you use up all poison charges, the dagger becomes unusable - you can't attack anyone with it anymore. I mean, you have it equipped, but you don't even move towards the opponent!

The solution is easy but involves a bit of time. My idea on how to make it working even after wasting all those poison charges is included in HelpNeeded text which is now part of SPfixpack - I can't manage with making all bugfixes in short time, so I've put there some of bugs that would take pretty much time for fixing/testing in hope someone makes it and contributes to SPfixpack for SoA.

9. bocam Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I heard somewhere that you cam sell it to someone in the Umar Hills region and buy it back cheaper, don't know if this is true but it sounds like a good way to make some easy cash.

Anyone know if there is any truth in this rumour.

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31

That's not in Umar Hills. It works with any item not just this dagger. And it is nothing but pure bugexploit.

For details on that store I suggest you a nice "Cheesy Cheating and Bugexploting cookbook" Copyright by D.S.(TM).
    It is available on SP with all kinds of such recipes.

11. Buddas Hand Gems: 3/31

Where?

12. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] LOL....where? I hope that was a joke...cheating is bad anyways...

13. Zakar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] While we are on the subject of heads, does anyone know what Wyvern heards are for?

14. Buddas Hand Gems: 3/31

Trophies for my EVIL :evil: :evil: :evil: Mage's Mage Hall. So far I have Nebs Head, Demon Hearts, Ankeg, Dragon Scales and Wyvern heads + a few dead human bodies.:evil:

[This message has been edited by Buddas Hand (edited April 29, 2002).]

15. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Buddas, then you should definetely go to the Underdark quickly (and pick up some shuagin hearts on the way) coz I'd not pass up on some Elder Orb eye and Elder Brain something :D Oh, and of course Bodhi's black heart should make a nice trophy as well :)

[This message has been edited by Faragon (edited April 29, 2002).]

16. Vormaerin Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Zakar,

Wyvern heads serve no purpose in BG2 other than to be sold for some cash. They were a quest item in BG1 and the command to spawn the head is still present in the BG2 version. The same is true of Winter wolf pelts.

Aloha
    Vormaerin

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.