1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ chev - life has its ups and downs; may you find the moutains.

@ Rednik - oh, can I have some please?

Oh, and this one 24 year old woman tried to seduce me in the chatrooms. Then I told her I was 16 and she left. But at first, I thought she was a male, and was thus frightened. But then she declared herself as a woman. Then she was about to continue when I asked her her age. Then I told her mine and she left. Quite odd...

3. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Ugh, IRCing eh, Rolsuk?

If you haven't seen it already, www.bash.org is the ultimate quote database, with lots of stuff from Irc. See if you can submit the convo.

First time I read that I thought you said a 24 year old woman tried to seduce you in a courtroom. The hottness......

4. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

:lol: LMAO! That might have been interesting... ;)

Err... I know I sound like a newbie when I say this which I kinda am to some acronyms but what's IRCin as you put it? I know that IIRC means If I Recall Correctly, but what's IRC?

And for the record, she came onto me and said some very dirty things.

5. Rednik Gems: 21/31

I hate to ruin your newfound self confidence, but your 24 year old femme looks like this

IRC=Internet Relay Chat

6. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] :eek: That's completely disgusting! There goes all my confidence up his enormous a$$! That's just wrong. :toofar:

I must now become a monk and live in solitude and take a vow of silence. :rolleyes: Or maybe not, but that was nasty. :mommy:

But as I said, she started and I hardly continued it. I was talking about Oreos and milk then she said something dirty and I'll stop there as I'm sure no one cares or wants to know. :shake:

7. Rednik Gems: 21/31

She mentioned Hydroxes didn't she?

8. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

No, it was some sick thing to drink instead of milk and I'm not talking about soymilk.

Lets just say she had a dirty mind.

Isn't there anything to talk about? Though that was the most exiting thing to happen to me this weekend, I feel a little odd talking about it for some reason... (might have something to do with a certain picture Rednik just HAD to show me)

9. Rednik Gems: 21/31

[​IMG] Well, if you think that's bad, don't look in Splunge's profile. :sosad:

And yes, this has been a slow weekend. The main thing on my mind recently has been the PSATs, and with those done, I can relax the rest of the weekend.

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

What's this about Captain beard? This might be interesting...

Enjoy your relaxation then. I know I will as I have no homework. However, my teachers will probably plot against me as they always do and give me a wack-load of homework at a had time. But can't be helped I guess.

11. Rednik Gems: 21/31

The picture in my profile > The one in Splunge's

Edit: I went bald really early.

12. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

That was nice, my computer decided to freeze on me but anyway...

See I thought you were refering to Splunge IRCing but not I get it. :lol:

Say, its two thirty in the morning right now, I think I should go to bed before I pass out at my computer.

Oh and nice picture in your profile by the way. Suits you. :p

Well, I'm to to bed to enjoy some sleep. Goodnight to all... or is it good morning?

[ October 17, 2004, 08:43: Message edited by: Rolsuk Fryulee ]

13. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

@Rolsuk Fryulee
    "IRC. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the boys are fbi agents. But some of the men are really women. Enjoy!"

There's a similiar one about IM's too, but can't remember it. :p

Anyway, in IRC everything is true while everyone lies. Or the other way around. If you think this makes no sense, you've captured the essence of IRC. :p

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Rolsuk Fryulee

Well I just went out with friends and made a party of it by our self, it was not the party party thing. But it sure was a cool night, and I don't even have a hangover!

On the other hand I think I'm in love again :S

15. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Friend of mine has given me some webspace to do with as I wish! Gonna teach me PHP as well, joy of joys!

*happy*

16. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

3 more weeks for StuVac...which is two weeks of holidays before exams...then one week of exams...then I'm OFF to India for three months of holidays!!!

Yahoo!!! :roll: :spin: :roll:

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Looks like my last two days... Even coffee doesn't help. I have two urgent webdesigning jobs for tomorrow and I don't know how I'm going to do them in this state. Sometimes life is so beautiful and then everything falls on your head. The sad reality is that the more you've been given the more can be taken from you. Guess I'm brooding again. Guess I'd better go search for the news or something. But it's Sunday. Not really the day of news.

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I really need to remember that drinking red wine when I already have a headache is a bad idea. I hate wine hangovers.

19. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Lots of depressed people this weekend. Must be all the rain. Well maybe around here. Cheer up everyone life has lots of mountains and valleys to walk through. Just enjoy the scenery. ;)

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Lost my control for a while, it seems (thanks, Rolsuk, *pours two shots*). *Makes a poker face* So, where have we stopped? *Goes make some coffee and gets back to work*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.