1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Names of your pets

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Was going to call it pet names, but I decided against it! Just what the topic says, what are the names of your pets?

We've got Tigger (cat), Sultan (cat), Kai (cat), and in the past have had Jessica Williams VII (Rat), Snowy, Daphne(not my choice), Sooty (rabbits), Suzanne and Sarah (guinea pigs) and Ruain and Sandy (gerbils) to name but a few!

2. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Lets see, I have four fish current, all of which are unnammed.

But I do have two cats.

Patches, a really fluffy calico cat.

And Sam, our orange tabby.

3. UsagiRyu Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Current Furpersons:

Buffy Rose (orange and white tabby cat)
    Willow Jane (Charcoal gray, perfect tuxedo cat. Very dumb)
    Misty Jo (Gray tabby cat. The oldest)

Before we also had
    Snowflake Marie (Pure white cat w/ peridot green eyes)
    Buttons (guinea pig)
    Piggums (or Piggy or his original name Artoo) (guinea pig)

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Our 2 cats have really imaginative, cat-like names (my wife picked 'em):
    Ben + Sam.
    :shake:

5. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I/we don't have a pet at the moment. Used to have a rabbit called Lindeman a decade or so ago.

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Two cats, Blackie and Teddy.

7. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Two cats, Pluis and Vlekkie.

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] My puppy's name is Liberty, but I also gave her a nickname: Tinkles...You figure it out!

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The tortoise is named Napoleon.

The cat is a bit more difficult to resolve. At the beginning he would be called Eric the Red, but later on he was called Ryś, Rysio, Rysiek, Rychu etc - which all are made from Richard but could also match with Eric. The funny thing is that it's also how a lynx is called in Polish and the bastard is similar to a lynx in looks. And, as those were diminutions of Richard anyway, he got called Richard (Lionheart) by people. The kids would also call him Rudolf, which is another wordplay, as "rudy" means ginger in Polish and that's the bastard's colour.

10. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

A cat named Tarzan :)
    Funny isn't it?

11. Jaganis Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I have a dog named Loke, like the Nordic god, and i have a cat named... cat.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Rebel and Jane. My strange fish ^_^

Rebel is a strange tetra like fish that is transparent so I keep losing him.

Jane is a suckermouth-catfish. She's really nice, they grow to about 30cm IIRC... we'll need a bigger tank :eek:

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Pookie (cat)...named after Garfield's teddy bear.

We also had
    Ailou and Noesje (both cats too)

14. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Sasha -- male Siamese cat

15. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I used to have a cat that we called Våfflan, which is waffle in english.

16. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Back home I've got a she-dog named Kira and a large male cat named Cisco (NOT named after the rapper/r&b-er/whatever-er).

17. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Well, we have two animals in the family, a dog and a cat, original, right? :D

Dog: Pepsi(Even more original, I didn't get to name this one)

Cat: We had so many different names in the family to give it so we ended up calling it "The Cat."

18. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I have:

A cat called Corky

I used to have:

Two greyhounds named Sandy and Ricky (Ricky sufocated trying to get a sweet)
    A cat called Lucky (got run over)
    A hampster called Henri (Died hanging out of his little house)
    and a spider called Mitch (got covered in money - don't ask!)

19. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Two dogs, K.C. (mutt, mostly labradore) and Benson (mutt, mostly border collie), both girls. Pretty normal as dogs go, except K.C. has always had health problems. Benson is just a goofball.

Two cats, both girls also. Spud (calico, her real name is Lucy, but she's chubby and spends most of her time on the couch, hence the name), and Tink (tabby, short for "Tinkerbell" because she used to wear a collar with a bell). I'm completely convinced that Tink is schizophrenic. Completely.

20. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Well, most people would think that is a good way do die.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.