1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

SP party-meet?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Enagonios, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Alavin, you live 22.7 miles away from me :lol:

Need a lift to DS's house? ;)

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @ Shell, DS and Magpie: Considering you all have some rather odd locations in your accounts, I'm not going to feel guilty about missing you out. :p

Even though Limbo describes last weekend's tempest quite well :D

3. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am dutch too, and capable of reaching the countries around me like germany. There is a fantasy fair in april. It is a two day event and large enough to be busy for a day. It is held in a central location in Holland, and therefore can act as a meeting point for the north european members. Just a thought?

4. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

well, least beer is always good, i'm kinda new but i also think it would be funny

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

:D CANADA! EVERYONE LIKES CANADA... right..?

:p That'd be fun!

:doh: I spelled my own country wrong.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Except for the non-mandatory military service, which is a great thing (the idea of forced service in the army makes me shiver),no, I don't like Canada. Well, more exactly Quebec. It ****ing sucks. I plan to move out ASAP. Maybe somewhere in Western Canada like British Columbia or Alberta, or maybe some place hot but not humid in the States (if they don't require mandatory military service that is - if they do, screw that!), maybe California, or Arizona (It's funny to think that Hacken might end up being my neighbor someday :nuts: )

7. Lutheo Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Veteran

I wouldn't mind meeting people from here but I'm pretty sure there aren't any within 100 miles of Salt Lake City.

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

/me watches Kitrax and waits ;)

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I think I wouldn't mind meeting a few people (just don't know if they'd like to meet me :angel: ) if they come to Australia that is.
    So if you'd like to meet and are coming to Australia anytime soon, drop me a line. :D

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'll be ther in december (Melbourne) and january (Sydney) :p

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I'll be in Rome, Palermo, and Barcelona this summer (June 19th to the 4th of July). If anybody lives there, maybe I'll stop by... ;)

And if anyone is visiting New England (yes, the place thats not an island), near Boston (or lower New Hampshire), feel free to let me know you'll be around. I might invite you in :p

Lutheo, I was just in Salt Lake City on my way to Montana. Of course, I was at the airport, and for a mere 10 minutes, but hey, I was close!

12. Schaf Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

hey rutkowski, i live quite close to dortmund. count me in for a beer in good company :)

13. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Anybody from Japan here. I'm currently stationed in japan and wouldn't mind meeting some fellow SPers.

14. Lutheo Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Veteran

That's probably the closest I've ever been to another SP enthusiast.

15. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Any SPer who heads through Melbourne is more than welcome to drop me a line (even if they just want to know where to find a good bar, restaurant or shopping district).

I think I'm stuck in Melbourne for the foreseeable future, so I don't think I'll be hassling anyone for couch-space any time soon.

@ DarkStrider: You Brits can stomach cold beer, yes? :grin:

16. DarkStrider

@NonSequitur I DRINK extra-cold mate, have they learnt how to drink pints yet in Oz or am I going to have to teach them again :lol:

17. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

I'd have thought better of you DS. A pint of proper beer is so much better than that cats pee they call larger.
    :p

18. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@DarkStrider:
    In January...? Hmm...gives me time to prepare you a *warm welcome* Hehhehe... :angel:

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Heh, DO prepare a nice welcome for DS, will ya? I'll tell you why in a PM.

20. DarkStrider

It's a good job I'm paranoid else I'd think people were picking on me :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.