1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Is Shralp Extremist?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Sir Belisarius, Dec 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Can it be possible? This came to ma as I noticed that after a long absence both SHralp AND Extremist started posting again, almost within a day of each other. Which begs the question: Is Shralp Extremist, or is Extremist Shralp?

Ragusa, please dig up the conspiracy that is certainly concealed here! :lol: :grin: :spin: :roll:

2. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Shralp has been posting for a couple weeks if I am not mistaken, so I guess it isn't that much of a conspiracy.

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I agree with Bel. Notice how similar their names are? - they both contain the letters 'r' and 's'.

Oooh, I love a good mystery. :D

4. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Who doesn't! ;)

Didn't Shralp have the 'Idiot of the Week' tag on him?... Not that it has to do with anything... :rolleyes:

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Plus, Extremist is an anagram of "Mister Tex", which of course refers to George W Bush, who is from Texas. But where does Bush work? The WHite House, in Washington, D.C. which is near Virginia...Where Shralp claims to be from!

Coincidence? I think not! :eek: :lol:

6. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Rofl Bel, the mind boggles :rolleyes:

7. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Alright, this is getting even better.

Look at Ex's avatar here. And look at Rastor's two posts below. They look very similar, don't they?

Now, take Rastor's name, replace the last three letters with 'h', 'l', and 'p', rearrange the letters, and what do you get? - Shralp!

Aha! So not only does Shralp = Extremist, but he/they = Rastor too!

Now, about Tal...

9. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

And we all think that PST is the best game ever made. OMG it is a conspiracy!

There's also a file posted on this site that was created by 'Rastor and Extremist'. Does that fuel your fire at all.

For the record, we're not the same person. I'm crazier than either of the other two.

10. Splunge

Media:
    Well, Extremist/Shralp/Rastor, I guess the gig's up (despite your denials). You think you're smart, but you're not. You're dumb - very, very dumb. But you've met your match in me! :hahaerr:

(Bonus points to whoever knows what classic T.V. show that quote is from. Extra points if you know who said it. :) )

11. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Next you are going to be saying if you take away the R, S, T and O in Rastor, and add a F, D and E, you will get fade. So am I the same person also.

Quick we better get Tal to check IPs before we lose ourselves!

12. Splunge

Media:
    [​IMG] @ fade - that would be a bit far-fetched, don't you think? :rolling: :spin:

13. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

The conspiracys art everywhere!, I must find cover! :D

I wonder which other alias is mine on these boards... :hmm:

14. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ROTFL!
    Since when this place became a X-files forum?

Whatever, I'll continue with it.
    Let me add Sorvo and Ragusa as my possible alter egos. :evil:
    Notice the letters S and R in their nicks! Um, I mean, in my nicks. :lol:

15. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yeah, and I'm in tge conspiracy as well, but since only one account per member is allowed, you can delete the other three. :D

16. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

you all seems to forget that Shrapl is an anagram for Ralphs so Extremist/Shralp is mister ralph rex.
    now rex is latin and meens king, if you do a search on king ralph, you will find a movie kalled king ralph were John Goodman is king ralph. so Extremist/Shralp is John Goodman

17. Splunge

Media:
    Close, but no cigar. Not John Goodman, but Roseanne! (It needs the S and the R.)
    Why, right after aliens took over Tal's body, of course!

You've been away too long. :p

18. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Silly children...haven't you figured it out yet?

We are all the same person! :cool:

And to think that I worried about being too obvious!

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] MWAHAHAHA, now it slowly turns out who's the true Lord of Spam on this board, it's me, ShRagEx .... with an accumulated 9162 posts *I* even exceed Tal with his puny 7726 posts :evil:

20. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

We're all secretly Extremist!

Except for you there in the back. Yeah you. *points at you*

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.